+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By Treble
  • 1 Post By Slipmat
  • 1 Post By Leyanyar

Thread: Please help me! Need to activate guild dimension.

Soulwalker

Default Please help me! Need to activate guild dimension.

Hello all, I recently bought the stone tavern for guild dimension (credits ) but instead of going to the guilds dimensions when I collected it, it when to mine.
    Is there anyway to move it to the guilds active dimension list instead? I am not the leader only a member with set permissions.

I think you're going to need GM help with this one. Stone Flask Tavern can be either a personal or guild dimension and I'm afraid you may have bought the wrong key. I haven't actually done so, but I believe you purchase guild keys directly from the guild interface and not from the normal key store.

Shalistiri Mirage : The Light in the Dark : Camp Catari : Dwarven Ladies Club: RP - The Basilicini of Bahralt : Lycini Townhouse : Peter, Peter, Pumpkin Eater : The Paarrrrsing Deck : Fuji Dojo : Cherry Breeze Estate on Faeblight

RIFT Community Ambassador Slipmat's Avatar

Treble has it right, only the Guild Master can buy Guild Dimensions by default so unless he/she set permissions in Ranks for Officers or members to buy them, then what you bought is your own personal Dimension

Soulwalker

Okay thanks guys, it's Kind of lame that I can't purchase the guild dimension with credits, thanks for the closure though had me thinking since last night

Quote Originally Posted by Hashishnesh View Post
    Okay thanks guys, it's Kind of lame that I can't purchase the guild dimension with credits, thanks for the closure though had me thinking since last night
    Hashishnesh, Im assuming the reason you cant buy it with credits is that GUILDS dont buy credits but players do... thats why its Plats only

Soulwalker

Yes, I just assumed that I would be able to support my guild with credits, just seemed it would be smart to allow players to use real money on the game to help with guild things. I should have read up on it first though, now I'm stuck with an extra dimension

You can open the dimension up for your guild only and allow just guild members/friends into it. You can use it as a guild dimension. It doesn't have to be a guild dimension to be used by your guild members.
    http://forums.riftgame.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=90809&dateline=137690  0590

+ Reply to Thread