+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Feendish

Thread: Infinity glitches

Default Infinity glitches

I have had many reports from other people that when entering my diM, they fall through the floor. I have two of the same type of dims and both have the same issues. Anyone else been given reports of the same thing happening?

Anyone know what causes this in this dim?

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Are you using the natural floor, or have you built over it? Sometimes, if you build over the spawn and your added materials are too high, people will fall through. I've never experienced this issue on the natural floor, and the only times I've seen it on added materials are if I put my rocks or whatever up too high.
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

I've used the bottom part flat section of the Crystal as a bridge across the water. It is, I believe one of the areas in question as to people falling through.

I have two Infinity dims and in my other, there are places which people have fallen through and it was simply on the ground, nothing around them. They just started falling through the air endlessly.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Infinity glitches-2013-09-10_203032.jpg   Infinity glitches-2013-09-10_210304.jpg  

That really is odd. I've built in 5 (maybe 6, I've kind of lost count) Infinities, and have never experienced this glitch except for once in my arena that could never be duplicated. I'm certainly not trying to belittle your issue, it sounds like something you might consider turning in a ticket for.

Baradara@Greybriar

I actually sent in a ticket a very long time ago, but maybe its time to start it up again. Two people I know came in tonight and didn't have issues, so it might be the peoples computers that are having the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackZodiac View Post
    I actually sent in a ticket a very long time ago, but maybe its time to start it up again. Two people I know came in tonight and didn't have issues, so it might be the peoples computers that are having the issue.
    I certainly hope that Trion gets your issue resolved, then. EoI is such a great dimension, and so easily turned to any purpose.

PS: Your pictures look amazing. Is that the dim in your signature?
    Last edited by Feendish; 09-10-2013 at 07:32 PM.

Baradara@Greybriar

Thanks! And yes it is. But its just the beginning of it lol. So much more to see, but its a work in progress. So much more to add and a few adjustments.

+ Reply to Thread