• 1 Post By Agrona77
  • 1 Post By Primalthirst
  • 1 Post By Chabi
  • 3 Post By FreakyFreak
  • 1 Post By Agrona77
  • 1 Post By Feendish

Thread: Uznahgaar Volum on Faeblight

Default Uznahgaar Volum on Faeblight

According to forum rules, I can't mention any other trademarked game, so you have to figure out what inspired this dim. I believe it won't be hard. LOL

This dim is located on my alt Bodicca on Faeblight.

Uznahgaar Volum is an ancient Nordic tomb and the name comes from the old dragon language, which means Eternal Darkness. It is home to Dragon Priest Ahkrin. His name stands for Courage, which is needed if you want to enter his final resting place.

In an era when dragons still roamed the sky and tore the air apart with their terrible shouts, a cult was born who worshiped those great beasts - The Dragon Cult.

It is said the Dragon Priests themselves gained unimaginable power for complete obedience and so could not be killed, neither by spell, nor sword. So they were locked away under tons of rock.

One of these ancient barrows is located in Kestrel's Cry Ravine.

The weary traveler will first notice the welcoming lights of the Rune Stone Inn. Here, you can shake off the cold, rest a bid in one of the rooms, sit around the fire, or practice your alchemy craft.

If you are low on Ebony ore, you can head to the small mining camp, located behind the Inn on the right.

When you leave the Inn, with a quest and more information about the tomb, you will see it looming over you.

Uznahgaar Volum

Next to it, tucked away in a corner, is an ancient shrine of Talos. it might be best to get your blessings, before you move on.

Then, it is time to enter the tomb. Beware of the various traps. First, make sure to remove the Soul Gem, or you will be hit by powerful lightning.. Next is the fire trap, protecting the ancient tombs.

But plenty of loot awaits those who venture forth.

The next level contains the torture chamber and an Arcane Enchanter.

If you are still up to it, venture on to the top chamber, which is home to Ahkrin, the feared Dragon Priest.

Once you defeated this mighty foe, head down to find the word NAH - Force on an ancient word wall, plus more loot.

Awesome dim!

I actually had to look up what game it was from. I'm woefully uninformed some times...

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Love that priest morph. Great work, Agrona!
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

LOL Zy, I won't hold it against you! Thanks for the vote of confidence though!

Thanks Feendish! Yea, I really like that he's wearing a Dragon Priest Mask! hehe

Looking at some of those images, the exterior of the Ruin and the Dragon Priest himself really made me feel like I was there.

On a totally unrelated note I think I may go replay Skyrim
    Nope.

Thanks Primal! Yea, I actually started a new character - checking out tombs for reference purposes, I told myself... and then found myself knee deep in quests! LOL

I love Skyrim-themed dimensions. Two great tastes that taste great together! Great work.

AWESOME!
    I love the torture slab, secret passages and door that came down into the floor. The outer design was a very nice touch! OMG crafting tables! Only thing i didn't see is a lute in the tavern.
    Well done
    Dims on Greybriar: izydoesit- Fus Ro Dah / freakyfreak- River Gods / amorica- Izy n Sons
    Ideas worth trying. *Please take them and make them even better.*

Thanks Chabi and Freaky!!

LOL dang, forgot a lute and a drum! Hmm, I guess I have to fiddle around with that, when I get back from my vacation in Germany

Just wanted to add a quick update...

Uznahgaar Volum is now located on Greybriar under the name Caladria. (I moved Bodicca to help out a friend and had to rename my character in the process).

So, yes, I also lost my votes, but I am not majorly worried about that. Feel free to stop by for a visit on Greybriar! (if you can find it in the list )

(Btw. don't mind the dead Werewolves... tragic accident... *sigh*)

Doh, got confused, nevermind this post
    Last edited by Akhor; 11-13-2013 at 09:40 AM.

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Welcome to Greybriar!
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

+ Reply to Thread