+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree7Likes
  • 2 Post By Feendish
  • 2 Post By Patsuriku
  • 3 Post By Zyonyx

Thread: Dimensioners please help me out a bit.

Default Dimensioners please help me out a bit.

I am building my first Dimension and need help with a few item builds.

I need an Anvil for my forge. I am also in need of a few designs of furniture like desks, seats, kitchen stove and fridge.

I use Dimension Toolbox so if anyone have sets for that I would be really grateful for any sets shared.

Regards from Gilnidor@Argent
    Gilnidor the Cleric of Defiants - Gilnidor's Character Sheet **final**

You'll find toolbox sets saved for download over at the dimension addicts site: http://www.dimensionaddicts.com/?q=toolbox-item-sets

In addition to those sets there are quite a few items from the store and you can use lots of items to make something else. If you need ideas, I recommend taking some time to play tourist among the dimensions on your shard. There's some great talent out there and it's almost sure to spark some ideas.
    The Road Less Traveled, Hypnotique, Hero's Quest: Belly of the Beast, Avalon, Doubleohhseven's Avatar v2.0, Promenade Penthouse, Hero's Quest: Sleeping Beauty, Mabhe's Quadradream, Everwinter, Karthan Paradise, Halls of Intoxication, Court of Shadows, Dreamscapes, Lost in Wonderland, Hero’s Quest: Hidden Canyon, Bywater, Sanguine Summer
    Greybriar Dimension Geek

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

As Jaedor said, in regards to both the dimension addicts site and touring your home shard--and others. Argent has some outstanding dimension builders, and many of their creations are not at the top of the weekly lists.

If you venture to the NA side of things, there are a few forge/anvil combinations to be found. Radish built one in her Blood Storm Troopers Halls of Shaping, on Faeblight. Embri (or some variation thereof) also built one, I believe on Faeblight as well, in her Odin's Ravine dimension. There are many more out there, but those are the two that spring immediately to mind.

Best suggestion is to also take items that you think might work--and a few that you think won't--turn them around, flip them upside down, shrink and maximize, and something unique to you might just jump out.

Welcome to the addiction, and happy building!

PS: Touring NA shards is very easy. From your login screen, click the SETTINGS button. Change your settings from Europe to North America, then press SAVE, and BACK. Log in as normal. To go back home, simply repeat the process in reverse.
    Last edited by Feendish; 09-06-2013 at 01:58 PM.
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Thank you for the replies. I am frequently visiting other players dimensions to get ideas. But I have not seen any anvils anywhere that is why I am asking for help here on the forums.

And the dimension addicts page I have visited and seen some great sets to use as a base on some of my creations.

And I am visiting the US servers now and then. I play on a few server there.

I needed an anvil for one I'm currently working on, and I came up with this:

Dimensioners please help me out a bit.-anvil.jpg

It's just two of the red pedestals you get from fishing turned upside down. I'm not entirely happy with the color, but they haven't really given us many options. Hopefully we'll see an actual anvil sometime in the future.

I was trying to figure this out too. Best I could figure was using gravestones.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Dimensioners please help me out a bit.-2013-09-06_191238.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by Zyonyx View Post
    I needed an anvil for one I'm currently working on, and I came up with this:

Attachment 14054

It's just two of the red pedestals you get from fishing turned upside down. I'm not entirely happy with the color, but they haven't really given us many options. Hopefully we'll see an actual anvil sometime in the future.
    That is looking great. Thank you for sharing that, I will try to get my hands on the red pedestals and add it to my forge

+ Reply to Thread