Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Claudya
  • 1 Post By Zyonyx
  • 1 Post By Claudya

Thread: Orange Light

Shadowlander

Default Orange Light

I keep coming up with questions as I should be working >.>

I'm looking for light sources for my upcoming build that give off considerable, or at least decent, amounts of orange or yellow light. I'm especially looking for ones that stay permanently lit or glowing, no matter the time of day/night. I did notice that there is an orange magitech orb that might do the trick, though I haven't tested it out yet (just building the floorplan in my head first!) Any thoughts or ideas are greatly appreciated.

There are three brevane themed orange lights. The sconce and standing light are chronicle drops so you might be able to find them on AH but they are also listed in the store for credits only. There is also a hanging light in the store that was added with 2.3.

In addition to the ones Akhor listed, there's also a couple of bogling hanging gourd lights that give off an orangish glow. I believe those are only available after doing the chain quest with the boglings in Seratos, though.

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zyonyx View Post
    In addition to the ones Akhor listed, there's also a couple of bogling hanging gourd lights that give off an orangish glow. I believe those are only available after doing the chain quest with the boglings in Seratos, though.
    They are. The light from the gourd lamps is a very nice golden color with a faint halo around it. The price on the gourd lamps is also very reasonable, they're about 40g each, as opposed to the hanging brevane light (which is another favorite of mine) that is quite expensive.
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Shadowlander

Thanks guys, I will look into all of these I don't mind questing until the end of Seratos, I plan to quest out all the zones in SL anyway (more money & rep I figure). Now hopefully I can find tiles/flat surfaces that are both metallic and can pick up those orange hues....

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Claudya View Post
    Thanks guys, I will look into all of these I don't mind questing until the end of Seratos, I plan to quest out all the zones in SL anyway (more money & rep I figure). Now hopefully I can find tiles/flat surfaces that are both metallic and can pick up those orange hues....
    The Mother Nugger quest chain takes place in Seratos and Morban.
    Radish did a post on it a while back, and her coordinates for the starting locations of the quest chains are good. You can get information about it here:

http://thestylishradish.wordpress.co...g-and-quijiri/

Good luck!
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Default Orange lights

If you pop over to Laethys and have a look at my three springs dimension you will see what the bogling lights look like en masse. I think might have used over 50 of them in there. Combined with the projector the light is really lovely, but on their own they also give an amazing glow.

Bellarosa
    "Sea Myst Resort & Cabins"
    Laethys

+ Reply to Thread