+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: The Castle at Fall's Edge @Faeblight

Default The Castle at Fall's Edge @Faeblight

Welp, I decided to finally try my hand at a castle-type dimension. This is the result. Its tagged for RP, as I haven't done anything for that community yet and I felt it was time. Feel free to swing by and take a look!

The Castle at Fall's Edge @Faeblight-2013-09-05_104322.jpgThe Castle at Fall's Edge @Faeblight-2013-09-05_104222.jpgThe Castle at Fall's Edge @Faeblight-2013-09-05_103941.jpgThe Castle at Fall's Edge @Faeblight-2013-09-05_104349.jpgThe Castle at Fall's Edge @Faeblight-2013-09-05_104415.jpgThe Castle at Fall's Edge @Faeblight-2013-09-05_104431.jpgThe Castle at Fall's Edge @Faeblight-2013-09-05_104445.jpgThe Castle at Fall's Edge @Faeblight-2013-09-05_141542.jpgThe Castle at Fall's Edge @Faeblight-2013-09-05_141633.jpg

-Spinach
    Last edited by crathert; 09-05-2013 at 11:22 AM.

Is there a castle contest I was not aware of? Just saw another great one on Seastone. Anyway, this one is massive but has a lot of attention to detail at the same time. Very impressive job! Gonna be visiting this one for sure.

Must see! You're going to spend 5 or 10 minutes just climbing the parapets and looking at the detail in the drawbridge and portcullis.

Shalistiri Mirage : The Light in the Dark : Camp Catari : Dwarven Ladies Club: RP - The Basilicini of Bahralt : Lycini Townhouse : Peter, Peter, Pumpkin Eater : The Paarrrrsing Deck : Fuji Dojo : Cherry Breeze Estate on Faeblight

Plane Touched

This is probably one of the best Castles I have ever seen on Faeblight, Spinach captured not only realistic architecture but the detail in it is amazing. The guy really makes me push to bring my work even close to his. It deserves a solid visit and rumor is it's his last solo project, guess he's getting lazy and is using me to do all his grunt work
    "What is the difference between a "great man" and a "hero"?
    A great man fights until he falls
    A hero gets back up"

Was this something else at one point? I had already +1'd it before, but I can't remember ever being there (and the place is very memorable).

In any case, amazing work on this!

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Zyonyx View Post
    Was this something else at one point? I had already +1'd it before, but I can't remember ever being there (and the place is very memorable).

In any case, amazing work on this!
    He had his original mansion there, then tore it down for the Grand Master's Architect Arena competion, then tore that down as well.
    "What is the difference between a "great man" and a "hero"?
    A great man fights until he falls
    A hero gets back up"

I visited today, and just totally fell in love with it. You'd better NEVER tear this one down!
    You actually realized the vision I had at first with my Castle Morgeanna, right down to the location and the drawbridge. But mine was built before all the new items, and I just could not figure out how to make it work in the water where yours is located. My hat's off to you. Briliant work! I'm really going to have to step up my game now, or just quit!
    Dimensions on Faeblight:
    Gatekeeper's Christmas Cottage, Faerwood Cottage, Sunrise Cottage, Moonglow Cottage (Nym)
    Ozark Mountain Christmas ( Aedrexa)
    Dream Weaver's Palace (Morgeanna)

He does keep tearing things down and rebuilding, better look now because it's limited time only.

Shalistiri Mirage : The Light in the Dark : Camp Catari : Dwarven Ladies Club: RP - The Basilicini of Bahralt : Lycini Townhouse : Peter, Peter, Pumpkin Eater : The Paarrrrsing Deck : Fuji Dojo : Cherry Breeze Estate on Faeblight

Ironically, I went RP with this one so I wouldn't tear it down. I figured if I can get the community invested in it as a locale I can beat back my dimensioneer's madness.

Wow another amazing Spinach build!!!!!!!! Can't wait to check it out!!!!!!

This looks great! I'll be hopping over to Faeblight shortly for a closer look.
    Lils@Greybriar

65 Rogue/Dimension Addict

The pictures of the castle structure don't do it justice. Very impressive!
    Lils@Greybriar

65 Rogue/Dimension Addict

This castle is a masterpiece! You better not ever tear it down

I finished work last night and went home to check this out. I spent an hour in there just marveling at what you had done. I jumped from the top a few times too! I could just about see what you were thinking as you placed each piece hehe. I really love the small dungeon and sewer system as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by martroll View Post
    if rift comes good it be bye bye wow.

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Quote Originally Posted by crathert View Post
    Ironically, I went RP with this one so I wouldn't tear it down. I figured if I can get the community invested in it as a locale I can beat back my dimensioneer's madness.
    YOU!

You...

LoL.

Love it, thanks for inviting me over when you opened this. Impressive is in indeed the ambiance in this madness tainted Moonshade
    Last edited by Kiwi; 09-09-2013 at 05:01 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast