• 1 Post By Maddori
  • 2 Post By exanimo
  • 1 Post By Agrona77
  • 1 Post By Zyonyx
  • 1 Post By nlthomas
  • 1 Post By exanimo

Thread: Labyrinth Homage

Default Labyrinth Homage

I recently released my homage to one of the best films ever. Labyrinth. I hardly feel I did it justice, but it was fun all the same.

And who doesn't like mazes(albeit easy ones)?

So come check out my Dimension on Three Springs and if you like it, let me know!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Labyrinth Homage-2013-09-04_202510.jpg  

And a look down another path!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Labyrinth Homage-2013-09-04_202316.jpg  

I checked this out earlier this week, before it was finished. Loved what you have done, kept expecting to see Hoggle and Ludo lurking around the next turn. The hands on the signs are especially nice. Will have to come see the finished product.
    Lils@Greybriar

65 Rogue/Dimension Addict

Quote Originally Posted by Maddori View Post
    I checked this out earlier this week, before it was finished. Loved what you have done, kept expecting to see Hoggle and Ludo lurking around the next turn. The hands on the signs are especially nice. Will have to come see the finished product.
    It isn't quite done yet! I do have a few more things to add. Thanks for checking it out! Glad you found it entertaining.

I can't seem to find this under either listing.

Looks great, can't wait to check it out

If she'd 'ave kept on goin' down that way she'd 'ave gone straight to that castle.
    RIFT in peace.

Loved that little character!
    Last edited by nlthomas; 09-05-2013 at 04:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyonyx View Post
    I can't seem to find this under either listing.
    Try searching under my character name Tranori? Not sure why you couldn't find it otherwise.

I love that movie! Wow, cool, you build the Labyrinth! I need to check that out!

David Bowie was amazing in that movie!

Quote Originally Posted by nlthomas View Post
    Try searching under my character name Tranori? Not sure why you couldn't find it otherwise.
    I was finally able to find it by temporarily friending you. The only one I found on the public listings was the Shop and Abode (also a nice dim, btw!)

The Labyrinth was a great recreation. It really captures the feeling of the movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyonyx View Post
    I was finally able to find it by temporarily friending you. The only one I found on the public listings was the Shop and Abode (also a nice dim, btw!)

The Labyrinth was a great recreation. It really captures the feeling of the movie.
    Glad you like it! Sure was fun to make! Both of them were.

Quote Originally Posted by Agrona77 View Post
    I love that movie! Wow, cool, you build the Labyrinth! I need to check that out!

David Bowie was amazing in that movie!
    Yea, David Bowie is the man.

The Labyrinth was made possible through collaboration between Jim Henson, George Lucas, David Bowie, and Brian Froud. It's no wonder it was something magickal and is still so special to so many of us today

BUT... did you know that Toby Froud (yes, the baby in the movie) is working on his own puppet movie??

Unfortunately the Kickstarter project has ended, but you can read all about it here http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...pet-short-film
    RIFT in peace.

Quote Originally Posted by exanimo View Post
    The Labyrinth was made possible through collaboration between Jim Henson, George Lucas, David Bowie, and Brian Froud. It's no wonder it was something magickal and is still so special to so many of us today

BUT... did you know that Toby Froud (yes, the baby in the movie) is working on his own puppet movie??

Unfortunately the Kickstarter project has ended, but you can read all about it here http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...pet-short-film
    I did not know that. Huh. Even made an impression on him as a wee little babe!

+ Reply to Thread