+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I need a Bowl and a Plate

Default I need a Bowl and a Plate

What can I use as a Bowl and a Plate? A cup would be nice too...
    Last edited by Nitro; 09-03-2013 at 03:35 PM.

Soulwalker

Well if you have something to hide the rest of it, the bottom of a vase upside down gives you more decorative options, same for bowls, but if not, you can get a small wooden shield and flip it over. If you want an example head to my rogues dim, Rogue's Retreat on Faeblight. Author is Dezla.

Hope this helps

There are two things I've seen used for bowls, one is the single carnival lantern flipped upside down and the other is one of the wedding stands, can't remember exactly which one, but also flipped upside down. The shield works for a plate or you can use one of two tables that come with plates already, the round one from the store or rectangle one fished from Ashora/Steppes of Infinity. As for cups if you don't want mugs some of the amphoras sunken into the table work, or a butter churn standing on the stem with something round for the base.

also if you are trying to put them on a table try using the table with plates and hiding it under the table you are "putting them on"

Telaran

Default Bowl and plates

You can use round tribal tables for plates, for mugs shrink down a barrel with rice in it. bowls I have used cauldron's . You can also fish up tables with plates on them, just an fyi.

Telaran

Check the Off-topic forum section you might get lucky and be able to buy them off one of the people that are advertising (free) installation of Kitchen Cabinets/Countertops
    The C.O.D. to your mailbox might be skyhigh though

/sarcasm off.

Rift Disciple

In the store you can buy an empty mug and a filled mug. its under kitchen stuff.

Soulwalker

Dragon scales flipped upside down, make excellent serving plates as well.

Dimensions
    Faeblight: Garden of the Gods, Paradiso, Stonefeild Inn & Tavern

+ Reply to Thread