+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree7Likes
  • 4 Post By Zyonyx
  • 2 Post By Caelthas
  • 1 Post By Syrin

Thread: Purpose of dimensions?

Default Purpose of dimensions?

Hello, I am just wondering if you have access to mailbox, banker, forge, crafters, AH vendor or anything in dimensions? Or is it literally all just for looks?

They say a ninja can kill a man with a straw.... I can do it with the wrapper!

The main reason for dimensions is to have a creative outlet, a place to call home, build a gigantic slide, roleplay, or whatever suits your fancy. Recently rest XP has been added and we have always had target dummies. Trion has stated they don't want the major cities to turn into ghost towns so I'm pretty sure those amenities you asked about are going to stay public, although patrons have access to some of those things anywhere, including dimensions.

The purpose of dimensions is to turn your virtual wallet into a barren, desiccated husk. Sadly, they're very effective in that regard.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyonyx View Post
    The purpose of dimensions is to turn your virtual wallet into a barren, desiccated husk. Sadly, they're very effective in that regard.
    <gigglesnort>

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Zyonyx View Post
    Indeed, my friend, Indeed!

Dimensions
    Faeblight: Garden of the Gods, Paradiso, Stonefeild Inn & Tavern

+ Reply to Thread