+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5Likes
  • 5 Post By Geriko

Thread: Kalan'Vorn Palace (RP-Faeblight)

Plane Touched

Default Kalan'Vorn Palace (RP-Faeblight)

So, a few weeks ago I met someone in the RP channel that was desperately looking for help on getting her guild's Stone Flask Tavern finished for an RP that night. Basically what she wanted to get done was impossible with only three hours. As well, I hate working on that dim after having spent close to eight weeks doing our own guild dim. So I told her it just wasn't possible.

Yet we kept talking and I found out they wanted to build a castle or palace for their guild's RP, I said I'd take a shot at it. The theme was to be Kelari which was something I've never done. So in a little over two weeks I built this. I did all the structural for it, including the premade Kelari Columns and some of the lighting, I told her from the get-go I detest decorating, drives me nuts placing tables and chairs, and bread and so on lol so What you see below is a semi decorated but structurally complete Palace.

There's a few things that bother me about it, my exterior staircases lack any pillar support but when I added the pillars it looked terrible. So, I will admit there is some refining needed to be done but overall it's complete and the owners seem very happy with it.

Kalan'Vorn Palace (RP-Faeblight)-2013-09-02_160853.jpgKalan'Vorn Palace (RP-Faeblight)-2013-09-02_160829.jpgKalan'Vorn Palace (RP-Faeblight)-2013-09-02_160627.jpgKalan'Vorn Palace (RP-Faeblight)-2013-09-02_160708.jpgKalan'Vorn Palace (RP-Faeblight)-2013-09-02_161047.jpgKalan'Vorn Palace (RP-Faeblight)-2013-09-02_161200.jpg
    "What is the difference between a "great man" and a "hero"?
    A great man fights until he falls
    A hero gets back up"

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Gorgeous! Love your dimension and your tag quote

Very nice castle.
    http://forums.riftgame.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=90809&dateline=137690  0590

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by benthalo View Post
    Very nice castle.
    It's a bloody palace! No castles here!
    "What is the difference between a "great man" and a "hero"?
    A great man fights until he falls
    A hero gets back up"

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Very impressive structure and good way to incorporate the sagespire towers. I really liked the inlays you put in the floors and walls as well. Great work!
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Wow, very impressive castle! Next time I hire you to do the build, because I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to decorate!

Amazing build!

+ Reply to Thread