+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Maitai
  • 1 Post By Feendish

Thread: Night projector lighting problem

Default Night projector lighting problem

Whenever I use the Space Sky Projector or the Conquest Sky Projector, some lights are not working properly. I can still see the lighting effects from them, but they look like they're off (yes, this is at night). This happens in all dimensions. As soon as I pick up the projector, the lights work properly. The rift sky projectors, however, work fine.

Sucks because I really like the night ones, but I don't use them because this bug just kills it for me. Anyone know of a workaround for this? Thanks.

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Maitai View Post
    Whenever I use the Space Sky Projector or the Conquest Sky Projector, some lights are not working properly. I can still see the lighting effects from them, but they look like they're off (yes, this is at night). This happens in all dimensions. As soon as I pick up the projector, the lights work properly. The rift sky projectors, however, work fine.

Sucks because I really like the night ones, but I don't use them because this bug just kills it for me. Anyone know of a workaround for this? Thanks.
    Everglowing lights, torches, and candles are not effected by the dark sky projectors.
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Quote Originally Posted by Feendish View Post
    Everglowing lights, torches, and candles are not effected by the dark sky projectors.
    I've found that as well, but a lot of the effects that are prebuilt into the dimension are affected as well. It's fairly annoying.

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Maitai View Post
    I've found that as well, but a lot of the effects that are prebuilt into the dimension are affected as well. It's fairly annoying.
    Yes, and for those you're SoL, but for the rest, the above will work. Not optimal, but functional.
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Quote Originally Posted by Feendish View Post
    Yes, and for those you're SoL, but for the rest, the above will work. Not optimal, but functional.
    Good to know it's not just my system. Still a bug they need to address though. Thanks for the feedback.

+ Reply to Thread