+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: (RP) Temple of Mariel-Taun Faeblight

Soulwalker

Default (RP) Temple of Mariel-Taun Faeblight

Hey guys, <The Templars> would like to invite you to come see our newly opened RP dimension on Faeblight. The name of the dim is (RP) The Temple of Mariel-Taun, by Kaetlynn. We are a light to casual RP guild (who is recruiting if your interested.)

We would love to have some of you out to check out our new dim, any feedback is appreciated. Here are a couple of screen grabs

Hope to see some of you there
    Last edited by lovand; 08-31-2013 at 11:10 AM.

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Visited this one the other day, very nicely done.
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Soulwalker

Thank you

It was awful. There was... love stuff... everywhere. Everywhere! It permeated the air. It fouled the waters. My clothes were saturated with it. I burnt them all, with me in them, and I still felt unclean. They don't make fire hot enough to burn it away! Icky, nasty loveses!

All kidding aside, it's a very beautiful dimension. Fantastic job!

One thing I did notice was that the window in the building at the foot of the stairs is backwards (the nightglow portion is facing inside rather than out). I didn't know if this was intentional or not, so if it is, please disregard this.

Soulwalker

LOL! Awesome reply.

Were you referring to the ziggaraut/ barracks style building? Thanks for the heads up on that, I always place those backwards lol. As for the main building you zone into, it has one facing each direction so light can pass through it.

If you're facing the building that comes with Three Springs when you zone in, it's off to the left, down over the hill. It's gray block with a single window and banners hanging from it.

I have the same issue when I put them in during daylight. I always seem to get them in backwards, lol. Wish there was something to indicate which side was which.

Soulwalker

Yeah me too, and yes that is the barracks, and the window was backwards on accident. I got it fixed, thanks for the heads up

Soulwalker

Wow! This dimension is simply amazing. The temple itself was very impressive, and all the little details that tie it together are beautiful.

Well done.

Soulwalker

Thanks .

I just left from viewing this dimension on one of my tour alts. Wish I was high enough to give a few +1. It was so well done. I loved it! You did an awesome job on this dimension. While I was there I noticed you had at least 3 other visitors at the same time.
    Last edited by benthalo; 09-02-2013 at 02:50 PM.
    http://forums.riftgame.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=90809&dateline=137690  0590

Soulwalker

Awesome, glad you liked it . We really appreciate the feedback

I stopped by for a visit the other day and this dimension is stunning!

Very beautiful, relaxing and peaceful. Well done, I loved every minute there!

Soulwalker

Here are a few more screenshots, that you shouldn't have to click to see. Didn't realize the other ones posted as links and not images.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails (RP) Temple of Mariel-Taun Faeblight-garden.jpg   (RP) Temple of Mariel-Taun Faeblight-docks.jpg   (RP) Temple of Mariel-Taun Faeblight-forge.jpg   (RP) Temple of Mariel-Taun Faeblight-guild-hall.jpg   (RP) Temple of Mariel-Taun Faeblight-temple.jpg  

Soulwalker

Thank you to everyone who has come to see our DIM. We'd love additional visits and feedback

Soulwalker

Yes, more feedback is always welcome! Please stop by if you haven't had a chance to yet.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast