+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Foxfire
  • 1 Post By Foxfire
  • 1 Post By Feendish

Thread: Dimension Toolbox - Importing an Item Set

Default Dimension Toolbox - Importing an Item Set

I have an item set that I exported to notepad on my desktop that was created on PTS. I want to Import it into my toolbox on Faeblight, but for some reason I cannot get it to work. I logged in to Faeblight with the notepad open and all items selected. Then opened Toolbox in the game and clicked in the import field...and tried both Cntrl C and Cntrl V, but neither one would paste any text there to be imported. I tried to watch Ruby's tutorial for this on Rift Dream Dimensions, but could not get that one to play for some reason.

Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong?
    Dimensions on Faeblight:
    Gatekeeper's Christmas Cottage, Faerwood Cottage, Sunrise Cottage, Moonglow Cottage (Nym)
    Ozark Mountain Christmas ( Aedrexa)
    Dream Weaver's Palace (Morgeanna)

Default Nevermind, figured it out:)

Quote Originally Posted by Foxfire View Post
    I have an item set that I exported to notepad on my desktop that was created on PTS. I want to Import it into my toolbox on Faeblight, but for some reason I cannot get it to work. I logged in to Faeblight with the notepad open and all items selected. Then opened Toolbox in the game and clicked in the import field...and tried both Cntrl C and Cntrl V, but neither one would paste any text there to be imported. I tried to watch Ruby's tutorial for this on Rift Dream Dimensions, but could not get that one to play for some reason.

Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong?
    Ok, I'm such a dummy sometimes.....forgot to right click and copy the notpad text....*sigh*
    Sorry for the post.....move on folks
    Dimensions on Faeblight:
    Gatekeeper's Christmas Cottage, Faerwood Cottage, Sunrise Cottage, Moonglow Cottage (Nym)
    Ozark Mountain Christmas ( Aedrexa)
    Dream Weaver's Palace (Morgeanna)

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Lol, happens to everyone. I'm glad you got it fixed.
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

+ Reply to Thread