+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 26
Like Tree65Likes

Thread: Lily of the West - Greybriar

  1. #1
    Rift Master Maddori's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    607

    Default Lily of the West - Greybriar

    Hey all, I wanted to let you know about a new dimension I just opened on Greybriar. It's under my alt, Sindoll, and it's called "Lily of the West".

    It's my take on an old western town, nestled snuggly in the heart of Telara! Hope you all enjoy it.
    *Also, it helps if you listen to this song while viewing it, but I'm no internet wizard, so here's a link:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bi5fPoKBtw

    Screenshots:
    Lily of the West - Greybriar-2013-08-29_193702.jpg

    Lily of the West - Greybriar-2013-08-29_194409.jpg

    Lily of the West - Greybriar-2013-08-29_194624.jpg

    Full Album:
    Lily of the West
    Last edited by Maddori; 08-29-2013 at 05:28 PM.
    Lils@Greybriar

    65 Rogue/Dimension Addict

  2. #2
    RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    3,035

    Default

    Another gorgeous dimension! Loved it, and the detail you put into it is amazing.
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel


    Baradara@Greybriar

  3. #3
    Plane Walker Indicam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    491

    Default

    Blimey, the pictures look amazing! Will be over to take a proper look once I got my daily quota of ores to sell!
    New players feel free to use this code for free stuff!
    NJY2ML7PDHKELDM3MKZW

  4. #4
    Telaran
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    89

    Default

    Brilliant. Love how you've done the signs and that cash register in the store is so clever.
    Jaida: Rogue of Imperium on Zaviel

    Dimension: Eden Blossom Cottage
    Dimension: The Venus Pool

  5. #5
    Rift Disciple Herbal_Fairy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    145

    Default

    Very nice! I will definitely have to check this out in person.
    Shiadra, Shiasha, Facemoth, and Fimhira
    <Wandering Idiot>
    Dimensions on Deepwood: Bandit Hideout and Silverwood Playground

  6. #6
    Telaran ejraptor's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    51

    Default

    Oh Lils, you continue to amaze. After spending time in this dimension, I didn't want to leave. This wonderful woman has the rare gift of bringing immersion to a whole new level. The artistry and detail of the old western font is just spectacular. Lils just doesn't place items, there seems to be a level of felt attention to each little detail; she's not just placing an item, but also dropping a 'sprite' of emotion that is picked up whenever you enter that particular space.

    Bravo! Excellent work.

  7. #7
    Champion Akhor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    587

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ejraptor View Post
    Oh Lils, you continue to amaze. After spending time in this dimension, I didn't want to leave. This wonderful woman has the rare gift of bringing immersion to a whole new level. The artistry and detail of the old western font is just spectacular. Lils just doesn't place items, there seems to be a level of felt attention to each little detail; she's not just placing an item, but also dropping a 'sprite' of emotion that is picked up whenever you enter that particular space.

    Bravo! Excellent work.
    Ditto, truly amazing work!

  8. #8
    Champion Zyonyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    505

    Default

    My god, it was like stepping into an old episode of Bonanza or Gunsmoke! Brilliant work!

    I must confess, though, I listened to The Ecstasy of Gold instead while exploring.

    Edit: I so wish we had rolling tumbleweeds for dimensions now, lol.
    Last edited by Zyonyx; 08-29-2013 at 10:40 PM.

  9. #9
    Rift Master Maddori's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    607

    Default

    Thank you all so much for all the wonderful comments! I can't describe how thrilling it is seeing people really getting into the scenery, jumping around town and enjoying themselves.

    This awesome community keeps me coming back, inspiring me to keep building, and thrilling me with everyone else's works, even when I'm unhappy with the game or the direction it's taking.

    Thank you all for checking it out, and keeping dimensions so much fun!
    Lils@Greybriar

    65 Rogue/Dimension Addict

  10. #10
    Telaran ejraptor's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maddori View Post
    Thank you all so much for all the wonderful comments! I can't describe how thrilling it is seeing people really getting into the scenery, jumping around town and enjoying themselves.

    This awesome community keeps me coming back, inspiring me to keep building, and thrilling me with everyone else's works, even when I'm unhappy with the game or the direction it's taking.

    Thank you all for checking it out, and keeping dimensions so much fun!
    Indeed! You're a big part of the dimension community, and having you here building and creating inspires us to push beyond our current 'limits'. Inspiration is a revolving energy and you give us plenty of it.

  11. #11
    Plane Touched Caelthas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    212

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zyonyx View Post
    My god, it was like stepping into an old episode of Bonanza or Gunsmoke! Brilliant work!

    I must confess, though, I listened to The Ecstasy of Gold instead while exploring.

    Edit: I so wish we had rolling tumbleweeds for dimensions now, lol.
    Ecstacy of Gold you say? Free upgrade provided by Caethas' 'Better Musical Taste' outreach program.

  12. #12
    General of Telara Jaedor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    977

    Default

    This is an awesome dimension and superbly executed, as always. So much attention to detail really brings it to life!
    The Road Less Traveled, Hypnotique, Hero's Quest: Belly of the Beast, Avalon, Doubleohhseven's Avatar v2.0, Promenade Penthouse, Hero's Quest: Sleeping Beauty, Mabhe's Quadradream, Everwinter, Karthan Paradise, Halls of Intoxication, Court of Shadows, Dreamscapes, Lost in Wonderland, Hero’s Quest: Hidden Canyon, Bywater, Sanguine Summer
    Greybriar Dimension Geek

  13. #13
    Champion Zyonyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    505

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Caelthas View Post
    Ecstacy of Gold you say? Free upgrade provided by Caethas' 'Better Musical Taste' outreach program.
    The S&M one is good, but it lacks the emotion of the original.

  14. #14
    Telaran Tookeen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    56

    Default

    Looking forward to checking it out tonight

  15. #15
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    24

    Default

    Incredible!

    I love the attention to detail, what an imagination!

    Dimensions
    Faeblight: Garden of the Gods, Paradiso, Stonefeild Inn & Tavern

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts