+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree13Likes
  • 6 Post By Indicam
  • 1 Post By Indicam
  • 1 Post By Feendish
  • 1 Post By Xenoheart
  • 2 Post By Indicam
  • 2 Post By Feendish

Thread: Project Zeta - Can you guess where it is?

Default Project Zeta - Can you guess where it is?

My latest bit of craziness. My decision of what to build was made for me when they released the elevator tower. Otherwise would have been a coin toss between underground base or country pub. Bonus points if you can guess the dimension used (If you visit don't spoil just yet ) A few bits were left out of the video, notably the spawn point. I will leave that up to visitors to see for themselves!

Project Zeta - Warning, contains strobe lighting and potentially disturbing images!
    New players feel free to use this code for free stuff!
    NJY2ML7PDHKELDM3MKZW

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Indicam View Post
    My latest bit of craziness. My decision of what to build was made for me when they released the elevator tower. Otherwise would have been a coin toss between underground base or country pub. Bonus points if you can guess the dimension used (If you visit don't spoil just yet ) A few bits were left out of the video, notably the spawn point. I will leave that up to visitors to see for themselves!

Project Zeta - Warning, contains strobe lighting and potentially disturbing images!
    Pretty sneaky getting rid of the spawn point, and I'm guessing you're using a sky projector, too. Hrm, I'm going to have to hop over to Argent to check this one out, the video looks awesome.
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

I kind of had to get rid of the spawn.. as there's no way back up once you drop down into main base :P And yep, sky projector used. Got to purple with this build
    NJY2ML7PDHKELDM3MKZW

Then I'm really looking forward to seeing it. Your work on Shoreward Island was incredible.

Baradara@Greybriar

This is awesome. I think I know which dim and it's a fantastic use of it if correct. Will come visit this one for sure!!
    The Road Less Traveled, Hypnotique, Hero's Quest: Belly of the Beast, Avalon, Doubleohhseven's Avatar v2.0, Promenade Penthouse, Hero's Quest: Sleeping Beauty, Mabhe's Quadradream, Everwinter, Karthan Paradise, Halls of Intoxication, Court of Shadows, Dreamscapes, Lost in Wonderland, Hero’s Quest: Hidden Canyon, Bywater, Sanguine Summer
    Greybriar Dimension Geek

RIFT Fan Site Operator

SO creative the Dimension & video, absolutely dig it! Love seeing EU get yo Dim on soooo cool

Woah!!!!!!!! That looks AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to check that dim out in person!

I was thinking about Umbrella Corporation and Vault Tec (Resident Evil and Fallout)

Last edited by Agrona77; 08-28-2013 at 11:47 AM.

I was feeling resident evil like. But did anyone else feel the first person view combined with the graphics made it feel like an old school DOOM game?

Ya was really cool +1!!!

I think more people should do some horror themed DIMS, very creepy!

I mean that'd been a cool player made dungeon, just saying. I'm hoping not only do they make the pvp dims really flexible and awesome...but I'm hoping they allow us to make some pve dims as well. Would love to make a challenging dungeon for peeps to tackle!
    Last edited by Xenoheart; 08-28-2013 at 12:12 PM.
    Xenohart
    http://www.fractureguild.enjin.com/ | twitch.tv/xenohartgaming
    4/4 TDQ | 4/4 FT | 5/5 EE | 4/4 GA | 3/3 IG | 4/5 PB | 2/4 BOB 4/4 minis
    I just make it look easy sometimes. ~Daglar

Omg, I could hug you! Your dimension just made my day. This is awesome! Great job with the video and musical touches. Love it all!
    Lils@Greybriar

65 Rogue/Dimension Addict

Mind just...blown! This is incredible, and so damn creepy - I love it!

Will be popping over later today to check it out in person.

How does one get rid of a spawn point? (sorry for simple question!)

Bellarosa
    Leathys

Hi, and thank you for all the positive comments. I have to admit, Doom was certainly in mind when making this place and now someone else mentions it.. I stuck a couple of (un)explosive barrels around the place for the giggles

As for getting rid of spawn point, I mean that I omitted it from the video, partly to leave it as a surprise but mainly for the sake of filming from the base entrance first, not to mention the many particle effects slow my old potato down horrendously when graphics turned up
    NJY2ML7PDHKELDM3MKZW

Even better in person than the video. Definitely a Resident Evil vibe, and very creepy.

Absolutely loved it, and the way you used the dimension you chose.

Baradara@Greybriar

+ Reply to Thread