+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Dusted
  • 1 Post By Dusted

Thread: Room for Sacrifice. (Faren's Retreat)

Soulwalker

Default Room for Sacrifice. (Faren's Retreat)

So i wanted to show of my first Dimension. Took me a few days, but the outcome is pretty awesome. I put in a new house, made rocky hills and a mountain top with a sarificial alter on top, along with death sky projector.

Last edited by Dusted; 08-28-2013 at 07:05 AM.

Telaran

Nice use of a small dim. I have yet to work with my smaller ones. I made the mistake of going as big as one could possibly go with my first dim. I got Dormant core, then halfway through, I realized it's too big to furnish half of it.

Moonshade is my current love, though I'd like to try a few others.

Soulwalker

Hehe, i feel you, bought quite a few dimensions, but Ferans always spoke to me. Bigger ones need a lot of room and work, and space is expensive.

Telaran

Oh man, don't I know it. The Moonshade dim I'm working on now is up to level 4. I haven't filled it, and I'd love to stay under the 1k allotment for this one. I have another Moonshade my hubby and I are working on that I upped to 2k item allotment. We haven't filled it yet, but we're making a cluster of tree houses so, I can see it getting filled eventually.

I think what I love most is how many dims we have to choose from. I'm actually attracted to the snowy one (the name escapes me right now) but I think the max for that one is only 750.

What was the max for the one you did here? I never upgraded mine, so I have no idea.

I do like it though. A lot. Looks nothing like what you start out with (aside from the main building).

Soulwalker

It is only level 4, used 704 items. Most of them the rocks that make up all the cliffs and mountain. Just don't want to spend 2990 plat on level 5, such a stupid amount.

Telaran

Can't say I blame you. I've been using credits for mine, but I'm running low, which means I'll have to go farm on my main and maybe (eventually) get it upgraded.

Soulwalker

Hehe, all in it's time, I guess. ;)
    But for my first project, then i am quite happy about it.

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Love the video so dramatic and alluring. Faens Retreat still remains so popular always great seeing it enjoyed. Cheers for the awesome!

Soulwalker

Thank you, glad you liked it.

+ Reply to Thread