+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Dimension suggestion: Chancel of Labors

Rift Chaser

Default Dimension suggestion: Chancel of Labors

Hello! I have been a Rift subscriber for a while, but this is my first forum post. I performed a search, and also read through threads 17 pages back, so if I've missed a thread about it, my sincere apologies. I did try.

My guild mates and I all agree that the Chancel of Labors would make an absolutely wonderful guild hall. Does anyone know if this one is on the list for consideration, or, alternatively, if the developers have said "No, that one's off the table," or something to that effect?

Also, if you'd like to see Chancel of Labors added as a dimension, I'd love to hear your feedback! It would be fun to hear how you might use it or decorate it.

Many thanks, and have a good day!

PS: I assume these forums are the best place to "vote" for in-game areas as dimensions? If someone knows a better place, please respond and let me know.

It would be a seriously huge guild dimension but also very cool (no pun intended, sorry).
    The Road Less Traveled, Hypnotique, Hero's Quest: Belly of the Beast, Avalon, Doubleohhseven's Avatar v2.0, Promenade Penthouse, Hero's Quest: Sleeping Beauty, Mabhe's Quadradream, Everwinter, Karthan Paradise, Halls of Intoxication, Court of Shadows, Dreamscapes, Lost in Wonderland, Hero’s Quest: Hidden Canyon, Bywater, Sanguine Summer
    Greybriar Dimension Geek

Plane Touched

The chancel itself is already fairly heavily decorated. Would you want to keep any of this, or is it mostly the structure that appeals to you?

Would you include any of the outdoor space? If so, how much?

more dimension item suggestions:
    * the things in Codex
    * the guardian and defiant banners in Black Garden
    * conquest extractors
    * more guardian- and defiant-themed things from Sanctum and Meridian

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Fredelas View Post
    The chancel itself is already fairly heavily decorated. Would you want to keep any of this, or is it mostly the structure that appeals to you?

Would you include any of the outdoor space? If so, how much?
    Good point! It's mostly the structure that appeals to me -- I like the basement as well. It would be okay to clear out all those tables so that dimension owners would be free to decorate as they'd like.

I'd probably include part of the outdoors up to the icy lake, just to have a bit of room to stroll outside.

RIFT Fan Site Operator Tamarama's Avatar

We could really do with a level 25 guild hall that had some open space and wasn't all enclosed.

I do like the Halls of Shaping but it does have a claustrophobic feel after a long time in there. It would be nice to have an option with open air and garden space. Even if it is ice.

Better Homes and Dimensions - A blog just for Dimensions.

I have suggested the Chancel as a dimension but didn't think of it as a guild dim, now that you mention it I think that's a great idea! While we don't actually have votes, this is the best place to make suggestions and get feedback, let me be the first to welcome you
    Last edited by Akhor; 08-26-2013 at 02:51 PM.

I really like this idea too. That'd be a great place for a guild dim.

Also I want to make a suggestion for the twin towers in iron pine peak as a guild dim. I've always wanted to do something with those.

Also another great guild dim, would be the starting buildings for either the defiant or guardian zones. They would work great actually.
    Xenohart
    http://www.fractureguild.enjin.com/ | twitch.tv/xenohartgaming
    4/4 TDQ | 4/4 FT | 5/5 EE | 4/4 GA | 3/3 IG | 4/5 PB | 2/4 BOB 4/4 minis
    I just make it look easy sometimes. ~Daglar

Soulwalker

Would love to see Chancel of Labors become a dimension. It is a really nifty building, plus I've always loved the areas with snow.

Telaran

Add a Shattered Dimension, Very little land and a few tools to create your own custom land.

Rift Chaser

Thanks so much to all those who have provided positive feedback!

Rift Chaser

I have no idea whether or not they ever do this, but it would be great if an official Rift staffer could indicate that they've read this thread (and, ideally, that the development team will consider it for the future).
    Last edited by Jirahar; 10-05-2013 at 03:38 PM.

One thing I am confident in is that Faratha and other members of her dimension team definitely read this forum. It's always a pleasure to hear directly from her but even if she doesn't respond directly she is reading and considering our requests. She also likes to drop awesome surprises on us (like the new dimension Deepwood Cottage coming with Autumn Harvest that we requested on this very forum!) and she doesn't like promising something that she can't give us VERY soon. So keep the suggestions coming, we are all excited to share them

It would make an awesome Fae Yule 2013 for me , just even to see people's creations.

Myself, I'd want to have the whole building, and stretched out into the (cleared out) Defiant/Guardian encampment areas, and the front. Any of the lake is optional, but some is preferred (not the whole lake - that can be a separate dimension spot some other time ala Moonshade dims).

The bookshelves should stay - they are core to the building. The globe and forge as well. No tables or smaller items though.

Actually, the basement is optional for bookshelves too - it can be cleared out if the devs wish.

Rift Chaser

I wonder if (okay, I'm secretly hoping ) the scope of the 2.5 revamp of Iron Pine Peak included pulling whatever files / data they'd need to work on adding the Chancel of Labors as a dimension? If so, I wonder when we might see it? Given the snowy setting, it seems like it would be a terrific Fae Yule addition, as Maeloda suggested.
    Last edited by Jirahar; 11-15-2013 at 08:39 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast