+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By Aeryle
  • 1 Post By Jaedor

Thread: Rebuilt Telara Railroad contest

Default Rebuilt Telara Railroad contest

Hello.

Before the first opening of the infinity gate, a railroad were active in Dusken and Brevane.
    I decided to rebuilt it and to extend it to mathosia, but now, i think i would be great if more new stations come to life.

So this contest is born!

Goal:
    -Create a new train station somewhere in Telara.
    -Create a new train in your station
    -Create something to visit near your train station.

Theses 3 critera will be use to note your submissions.

Rules:
    - Any dimension is eligible. If you chose a guild dimension, only the one who submit it can win.
    -Your railroad must be compatible with the ones i already create. (You can see it on Brisesol EU in theses dimensions: Sang Antique, Gare Suspendue, Gare énigmatique and more other later )
    -3 things must be in your dimension to be eligible: a train station, a train and something to see near the station (the station must deserve something!)

You can submit your dimensions for this contest from now to the end of september.

Prizes:
    It will depends on the number of submissions. At least a box of dimensions items for the best dimension
    Also evry submission will be in a video i will make to suggest Faratha to give us the only train station still intact in Telara: the Haunted Terminal as a dimension.

I hope you will enjoy that.

PS: If someone want to juge submissions with me, pm me on Aeryle@Brisesol on EU shards.
    Guild: La main occulte on Brisesol.
    French translator of Tinker Tools.
    Owner of the Telara Rail Road: 14 Train Station are currently open to visit

Quote Originally Posted by Aeryle View Post
    Hello.

Before the first opening of the infinity gate, a railroad were active in Dusken and Brevane.
    I decided to rebuilt it and to extend it to mathosia, but now, i think i would be great if more new stations come to life.

So this contest is born!

Goal:
    -Create a new train station somewhere in Telara.
    -Create a new train in your station
    -Create something to visit near your train station.

Theses 3 critera will be use to note your submissions.

Rules:
    - Any dimension is eligible. If you chose a guild dimension, only the one who submit it can win.
    -Your railroad must be compatible with the ones i already create. (You can see it on Brisesol EU in theses dimensions: Sang Antique, Gare Suspendue, Gare énigmatique and more other later )
    -3 things must be in your dimension to be eligible: a train station, a train and something to see near the station (the station must deserve something!)

You can submit your dimensions for this contest from now to the end of september.

Prizes:
    It will depends on the number of submissions. At least a box of dimensions items for the best dimension
    Also evry submission will be in a video i will make to suggest Faratha to give us the only train station still intact in Telara: the Haunted Terminal as a dimension.

I hope you will enjoy that.

PS: If someone want to juge submissions with me, pm me on Aeryle@Brisesol on EU shards.
    Awesome! I love that new contests are springing up all over the place!!
    The Road Less Traveled, Hypnotique, Hero's Quest: Belly of the Beast, Avalon, Doubleohhseven's Avatar v2.0, Promenade Penthouse, Hero's Quest: Sleeping Beauty, Mabhe's Quadradream, Everwinter, Karthan Paradise, Halls of Intoxication, Court of Shadows, Dreamscapes, Lost in Wonderland, Hero’s Quest: Hidden Canyon, Bywater, Sanguine Summer
    Greybriar Dimension Geek

Oh What an amazing idea!!!!!!! I love your train stations and I can't wait to see all the amazing things players will build!

sounds fun ^-^ may you all have fun building hehe=) I'll keep an eye out for the video ^-^

Quote Originally Posted by Agrona77 View Post
    Oh What an amazing idea!!!!!!! I love your train stations and I can't wait to see all the amazing things players will build!

I hope to see some originals ideas and something different than what i built.

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Please feel welcome to post your competition on Rift Scene dimension forums if this appeals for those who do not or cannot reach this forum everyone is welcome to.

Click for: Rift Scene Dimension forums Competitions & Events

Great idea! Have fun.

Small update about this contest:
    -For now, i'll close submissions on 2nd of october. One month left to submit something

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Quote Originally Posted by Aeryle View Post
    Small update about this contest:
    -For now, i'll close submissions on 2nd of october. One month left to submit something
    Went hunting for this post to see if you are still doing this Aeryle, have a great weekend.

+ Reply to Thread