+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Attempt #3 at Shoreward Island - a little preview of 'The Terranean'

Default Attempt #3 at Shoreward Island - a little preview of 'The Terranean'

Hey all, so after an attempt at building the CN Tower (restaurant couldn't be seen from the ground) and a lighthouse themed dim (got bored) I finally settled on another house. This time I traveled to beautiful Italy and Sicily (via Google Earth) to get inspired to build a tuscan/mediterranean home. I'm only 1k out of 2k total items but here are a few pics. Feedback - always appreciated!Attempt #3 at Shoreward Island - a little preview of 'The Terranean'-2013-08-23_062343.jpgAttempt #3 at Shoreward Island - a little preview of 'The Terranean'-2013-08-25_005746.jpgAttempt #3 at Shoreward Island - a little preview of 'The Terranean'-2013-08-25_010009.jpgAttempt #3 at Shoreward Island - a little preview of 'The Terranean'-2013-08-25_010132.jpgAttempt #3 at Shoreward Island - a little preview of 'The Terranean'-2013-08-24_102210.jpg

Telaran

Looks really amazing
    Jaida: Rogue of Imperium on Zaviel

Dimension: Eden Blossom Cottage
    Dimension: The Venus Pool

The colors really stand out and looks like excellent architectural work from the caps. Well done. Deff on the "To Visit" list.

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Awesome lol Dig your tag also good company is good company!

Grazie mille!

Gorgeous screenshots!

Remind what shard again please?

Shalistiri Mirage : The Light in the Dark : Camp Catari : Dwarven Ladies Club: RP - The Basilicini of Bahralt : Lycini Townhouse : Peter, Peter, Pumpkin Eater : The Paarrrrsing Deck : Fuji Dojo : Cherry Breeze Estate on Faeblight

Quote Originally Posted by Treble View Post
    Gorgeous screenshots!

Remind what shard again please?
    Wolfsbane. It's not open to the public yet, the construction crews are still hard at work as I hang out on the pool deck drinking Dos Equis.

Stay thirsty my friends.
    Last edited by ejraptor; 08-25-2013 at 06:30 AM.

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ejraptor View Post
    Wolfsbane. It's not open to the public yet, the construction crews are still hard at work as I hang out on the pool deck drinking Dos Equis.

Stay thirsty my friends.
    It sounds like your two cents is worth thirty seven dollars and change!

Very nice!
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Nice lol. By the way Feendish, my wife & I love "The Sophia". Your use of lighting is absolutely fantastic. You and Afflaq have created a very ethereal vibe - I can see Enya doing a concert there, very well done.

Stay thirsty my friends.
    Oh, I see, you're a tease! When are you going to let us get up in there?

Shalistiri Mirage : The Light in the Dark : Camp Catari : Dwarven Ladies Club: RP - The Basilicini of Bahralt : Lycini Townhouse : Peter, Peter, Pumpkin Eater : The Paarrrrsing Deck : Fuji Dojo : Cherry Breeze Estate on Faeblight

Default Good Question!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Treble View Post
    Oh, I see, you're a tease! When are you going to let us get up in there?
    No fair, you made me want to go see that awesome looking place, and then told me I couldn't???
    Dimensions on Faeblight:
    Gatekeeper's Christmas Cottage, Faerwood Cottage, Sunrise Cottage, Moonglow Cottage (Nym)
    Ozark Mountain Christmas ( Aedrexa)
    Dream Weaver's Palace (Morgeanna)

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Nice lol. By the way Feendish, my wife & I love "The Sophia". Your use of lighting is absolutely fantastic. You and Afflaq have created a very ethereal vibe - I can see Enya doing a concert there, very well done.
    Thank you very much!
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Telaran

I'm another one on the 'I wanted to go and see it' list. As a side note, I did tried to find the dim in your sig, but when I typed it in the search on Wolfsbane, it didn't come up.

Is that one inactive right now?

Quote Originally Posted by Lunedera View Post
    I'm another one on the 'I wanted to go and see it' list. As a side note, I did tried to find the dim in your sig, but when I typed it in the search on Wolfsbane, it didn't come up.

Is that one inactive right now?
    Lunedera, sorry about that I just made a new forum signature with the correct shard. I just xferred to Wolfsbane last night. The Isles of Tranquility is open. (And for those who'd mentioned they wanted to take a look at the Terranean, I just opened it up...can't say no to such curiousity! Thank you for your interest!

Default I went to see it today:)

It's beautiful, and I totally loved it. That domed ceiling is just breathtaking!
    Dimensions on Faeblight:
    Gatekeeper's Christmas Cottage, Faerwood Cottage, Sunrise Cottage, Moonglow Cottage (Nym)
    Ozark Mountain Christmas ( Aedrexa)
    Dream Weaver's Palace (Morgeanna)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast