• 7 Post By Mentrum
  • 2 Post By Kitasia
  • 3 Post By Zyonyx
  • 2 Post By icbleu
  • 2 Post By firebolts
  • 4 Post By ejraptor

Thread: How do you know...

Default How do you know...

How do you know you're not over building dimensions?

When you are driving down the road and you notice a nice building or structure, and you catch yourself imagining how you can replicate it in Rift...
    Eightnine - Greybriar - @eightyninegames
    "Dock 89"-Greybriar - TRION Three Springs Contest Winner
    "Villa 89"-Greybriar - TRION Official "Villa 89" Trailer http://youtu.be/IxYJUVfpkKE
    "Arena 89"-Greybriar - Grandmaster Architect Of Arenas 2013 Winner

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Superhelix View Post
    How do you know you're not over building dimensions?

When you are driving down the road and you notice a nice building or structure, and you catch yourself imagining how you can replicate it in Rift...
    When you see something off-kilter in real life and try to open Toolbox to fix it.
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

I was going to start a thread like this last week and then got sidetracked by work. Here's the one I was thinking of: ...when you can name every plant, shrub and tree along the roadside.

(Yes, that's a sedge clump and a dry scrub and a small granitewood tree. Yes, I actually thought that. LOL)
    Last edited by Jaedor; 08-22-2013 at 03:07 PM.
    Thorin's Halls, Lost Cavern, The Road Less Traveled, Hypnotique, Avalon, Hero's Quest: Belly of the Beast, Avatar v2.0, Promenade Penthouse, Hero's Quest: Sleeping Beauty, Quadradream, Everwinter, Karthan Paradise, Halls of Intoxication, Court of Shadows, Dreamscapes, Lost in Wonderland, Hero’s Quest: Hidden Canyon, Bywater, Sanguine Summer Greybriar Dimension Geek

When you drive by Home Depot and wonder if you have enough platinum to do a little remodeling.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyonyx View Post
    When you drive by Home Depot and wonder if you have enough platinum to do a little remodeling.
    When you wonder if that Home Depot has pre-2.3 prices...

...When you play other video games and try to figure out how certain objects could be morphed in Rift. *cough*Defiance*cough*

On a side note, it took years for me to get over seeing every house I entered in the grid the Sims uses.

Rift Disciple

When you see miss alligned walls in a building and think *omfg, they really should use toolbox*

And this actually happened to me earlier this week
    Last edited by Mentrum; 08-23-2013 at 01:49 AM.

I do this all the time. I will steal my bf phone and take a pic of something and say email me that pic.

Quote Originally Posted by Caelthas View Post
    When you wonder if that Home Depot has pre-2.3 prices...
    Or you return an item for a refund and are shocked when they give you back more than a penny...

Quote Originally Posted by Jaedor View Post
    I was going to start a thread like this last week and then got sidetracked by work. Here's the one I was thinking of: ...when you can name every plant, shrub and tree along the roadside.

(Yes, that's a sedge clump and a dry scrub and a small granitewood tree. Yes, I actually thought that. LOL)
    Haha! I just caught myself doing the same thing. On vacation in Lake Tahoe. The view from the deck of our condo has a *lot* of different firs and trees...
    Last edited by icbleu; 08-23-2013 at 03:33 PM.
    Come and knock on my door...
    Elvenhome (Totally NOT a dragoncult) | Nestle Down

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time. - Marthe Troly-Curtin, 1912

when you go to work and get tired of building/repairs by the time you get home and still move some thing around in game, then go to bed wondering why you didn't fix that one table in your alts dimension that's been needing it for a week.......
    Last edited by firebolts; 08-24-2013 at 06:23 PM.

When you're in darkening deeps admiring the detail in the goblin houses and lighting and thinking how cool it would be to create environments for a living- then getting lost in the idea of a goblin themed dimension..."oooh how could i replicate this place! This would be so fun to do!" Next thing I know my hp falls below 50% as I'm being aggro'd b/c I just ran into a group of mobs, paying no attention to the tank or anyone else! ^.^

+ Reply to Thread