+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5Likes
  • 5 Post By Kiwi

Thread: Thank you Dimension Community *mwah*

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Default Thank you Dimension Community *mwah*

Hi everyone.

I am getting so many whispers I cannot always respond to so I wanted to give a big Kiwi thank you for your support and patience with the Arena competition. It was a very new experience and between here, two sites, twitter, skype and 9 other people I know you were all so gracious letting me figure out what works and what doesn't, the Arena bumps and threads - all of these efforts turning into a live stream.

How lucky I am to have such incredible canvases to paint an idea upon. I have learned so much and met so many wonderful people on top of the yummy people I meet everyday in game and so I look forward to what unfolds next as my entire game changes in amongst the organized chaos.

You will find me sharing lots over on Rift Scene forums where I am also giving away in game prizes to the NA shards - this weeks being a set of Light projectors and in this forum we look more at what inspires us to build our Dimensions than actual Dimensions loving this forum especially for pics they display so beautifully so I hope to see your morphs and screenshots up there. I also have some wonderful Dream Dimensions 101 incoming at Rift Scene and invite you to let me know if you have a unique or themed Dimension that will blow our Rift minds - esp Guild Dims, Necropolis Estrossa, Abandoned Temple and EU shards and cluster two. (Just a guide line)

Rift Dream Dimensions will also undergo some changes as I continue to evolve and flow with everything we all do.

Next few days see's me completing my dream dimension home and conjuring up an idea for my Threesprings and updates incoming for all of our awesome Grand Master Architect of Arena winners thanking every single entry for your Arena Dimensions you are all adored by me

See you somewhere, where my tag down there indicates and have a stunning week and feel free to email or tweet me if you need to ask me anything!

Click for: RDD Article - Grand Master Shepherd of Dimensions for Livestream & Competition Details

Thanks everybody!
    Last edited by Kiwi; 08-21-2013 at 11:28 AM.

+ Reply to Thread