+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree12Likes
  • 7 Post By Treble
  • 4 Post By Treble
  • 1 Post By Zyonyx

Thread: Fortress of the Eternal Llamas - Faeblight

Default Fortress of the Eternal Llamas - Faeblight

Tiraia and I have been working on the guild dimension for Tractus Apparatus on Faeblight for months. It quietly opened to the public for GMAoA, but we're having a party Saturday night!

Saturday, August 24th, 7pm server time, TA welcomes newcomers to Faeblight! We'll be giving away bags, potions, food, and runes. There will be party games and quite possibly a naked tournament.

This is a guild dimension, so visitors will need a character on Faeblight.

Of course, I have pics! Probably too many of the arena, but I don't want to give away the surprises.

Shalistiri Mirage : The Light in the Dark : Camp Catari : Dwarven Ladies Club: RP - The Basilicini of Bahralt : Lycini Townhouse : Peter, Peter, Pumpkin Eater : The Paarrrrsing Deck : Fuji Dojo : Cherry Breeze Estate on Faeblight

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Default Yay Celebrations tonight!

Hope you have fun tonight Amity with your awesome guild! Fantastic article:

Tractus Apparatus Welcomes New Players in Fortress of Eternal LLamas

Very generous, very awesome!

We had such a blast! We gave away over 50 bags, I don't know how many pots, runes, weapons, and I think around 15 mounts (either 60% or 90% by level of the player). Some of these guys were bona fide new players who didn't even know how to /roll.

Also, Autumnenchant won a dimension starter pack with more items than she has bag or even dimension storage for! Although it was luck of the draw, I couldn't help but be pleased that the winner is someone who commented that s/he had been eagerly waiting to collect some plat to start building.

The dance floor is broken in and ready for more action, we're absolutely going to do this again in the future! A few guildies were a little sad that I couldn't think of a way to actually let them play Twister.

If you missed the party, feel free to stop by and watch some Monty Python, eat a hot dog, play some table tennis, or just look for all the silly little things I tucked away in the shrubberies.

Shalistiri Mirage : The Light in the Dark : Camp Catari : Dwarven Ladies Club: RP - The Basilicini of Bahralt : Lycini Townhouse : Peter, Peter, Pumpkin Eater : The Paarrrrsing Deck : Fuji Dojo : Cherry Breeze Estate on Faeblight

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Events like this make me grin ear to ear, grats on a beautiful build and spirit!

Aww I missed all the fun! Sounds awesome though Treble and the pics look amazing!

I'll definitely stop by for a visit!

Very, very cool! The Monty Python mural alone was worth a +1 even without all of the other amazing things!

+ Reply to Thread