+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By Alleyana
  • 1 Post By Foxfire

Thread: Port Elensar

Soulwalker

Default Port Elensar

Hai guise!

Just started working on my first dimension a few days ago. It's situated in Shoreward Isle. What I've tried to accomplish is to make an area that puts emphasis on realism of structures inside Rift. It's basically a port that houses trading ships and smaller row boats.

I've done this by creating buildings which are mostly made out of building blocks and adorning them with greenery. The site is composed of an assortment of major areas which is kinda clustered into one big structure.

At the moment it's not quite finished. I still have over 300 items left to place (most if not all of this will be furniture as the interiors are bare) I would appreciate it if you guys could come take a look. Any +1's or constructive criticism is appreciated.

Owner: Alleyana
    Shard: Necropolis (NA)

Very, very nice! Makes me wish I'd done something similar with my island.

The only critique I really have is that anyone running an old, crappy PC like mine may have issues with that much lighting killing their fps if they visit at night. But, wow does it look awesome all lit up like that when you're coming down the hill!

Soulwalker

Thanks for passing by! I'm doing the finishing touches and interiors as soon as the servers go up. Only have about one hundred and fifty items left til the limit. Really hoping I'll be able to fit everything inside the dimension.

I totally forgot about how the lighting would affect some of the lower end PCs . Sorry about that. Hope you were still able to enjoy the area.

I'll be posting some pictures when it's totally done.

Btw to anyone who would like to explore the area in its fullest I've hidden a few treasure chests in the vicinity of the dimension. You'll know it's the correct one when they glow green.

It's an awesome dimension! For whatever reason I'm coinlocked on your shard or else I would have 1+'ed it
    The only way that someone from Cluster 2 is actually as bad as you all say is if they started playing this game in 2.3 (Free to Play launch).

Proud officer and Mage class lead of <Zombies>

Quote Originally Posted by Fragasm View Post
    It's an awesome dimension! For whatever reason I'm coinlocked on your shard or else I would have 1+'ed it
    Oh, coin lock is easy to get rid of! Just check your email for the code, then go back to game screen, click on the coin lock button and enter the code. Presto, coin lock is gone instantly!

I had to create a new character on this shard this morning, and I got coin locked too. I think this always happens when you make one on a shard you have no other characters on....it's just a safety feature for your protection.
    Dimensions on Faeblight:
    Gatekeeper's Christmas Cottage, Faerwood Cottage, Sunrise Cottage, Moonglow Cottage (Nym)
    Ozark Mountain Christmas ( Aedrexa)
    Dream Weaver's Palace (Morgeanna)

Default Beautiful!!!!

I had the pleasure of visiting this morning, and even got a little tour from it's creator The view from the top of the hill when you first start down there is really awesome...I got lucky and logged in when it was night time so everything was all lit up. The lights do cause me a bit of lag, but that happens to me in a lot of dimensions. They are so pretty that they are worth a bit of lag Do yourself a favor and go see this one!
    Dimensions on Faeblight:
    Gatekeeper's Christmas Cottage, Faerwood Cottage, Sunrise Cottage, Moonglow Cottage (Nym)
    Ozark Mountain Christmas ( Aedrexa)
    Dream Weaver's Palace (Morgeanna)

Quote Originally Posted by Alleyana View Post
    I totally forgot about how the lighting would affect some of the lower end PCs . Sorry about that. Hope you were still able to enjoy the area.
    No worries. It's not your fault I have a lame PC, lol. I'm going to stop back in during daytime to get a better look around (already +1'd it though).

+ Reply to Thread