Like Tree8Likes
  • 3 Post By icbleu
  • 2 Post By Zyonyx
  • 1 Post By icbleu
  • 1 Post By icbleu
  • 1 Post By icbleu

Thread: Come and knock on my door...

Default Come and knock on my door...

Hello all. I am about 1/2 way done with my first dimension in Rift - Three Springs. I am at 1000/2000 and taking a small break to make more plat. Three Springs is a lovely place. To get my first Dim off on the right foot, I have been touring the shards enjoying everyone's work you people are very creative!

I was hoping folks might take a moment and see mine, perhaps let me know what you think so far, and if there are things I could improve. I am new to morphing and Dims and all this, and loving the creativity it brings out in me.

My dim is on Laethys, and is called: illumine's Elvenhome. +1's are gratefully appreciated as well.

Check it out!

Cheers!
    Come and knock on my door...
    Elvenhome (Totally NOT a dragoncult) | Nestle Down

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time. - Marthe Troly-Curtin, 1912

I just had to come and visit another dimensioneer on Laethys! Your little village is beautiful! I love what you have done on the sea shore with the little homes in the side of the hill and the school room is just gorgeous! Welcome to the wonderful world of dimensions, and YAY for another builder on Laethys!

Bellarosa

Very adorable cant wait to see it done.

Beautiful dimension!

Parenthetically, did anyone else get the theme from Three's Company stuck in their head from the thread title?

Default Lol

Yes, yes I did. "We've been waiting for you...."
    Looking for a casual guild full of helpful, generous, and crazy characters from all over the world? http://ordervigil.enjin.com

Quote Originally Posted by Zyonyx View Post
    Beautiful dimension!

Parenthetically, did anyone else get the theme from Three's Company stuck in their head from the thread title?
    Haha, yes! I had that silly song stuck in my head all day while I was doing work on my Dimension. I figured I'd inflict it on the forum folk and see who else watched TV in the late '70's/earl 80's.

TY for the compliment!

Quote Originally Posted by DLPS View Post
    I just had to come and visit another dimensioneer on Laethys! Your little village is beautiful! I love what you have done on the sea shore with the little homes in the side of the hill and the school room is just gorgeous! Welcome to the wonderful world of dimensions, and YAY for another builder on Laethys!

Bellarosa

Yay! another Laethy's builder. Thank you for the compliments! I went and added some feature lighting to the pillars on the waterfront, but am a little stuck with what to do to the tops - if anything. I am starting to add details in the area - barrels, fish, carts, etc. After you get past the barrels and the fish traps, it gets a little monotonous. I expect to be doing something creative to the waterfront village very soon. Been thinking about it all week.

And thanks for the compliment on the school house. I appreciate it very much, this is one of my favorites too. My little subversive magitech kids school is not finished yet, however! I aim to add more shelves with oddities and educational items very soon. my latest thing is trying to get one posters on the wall with big letters like we used to have in classrooms when we were kids.

Cheers, and thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Kitasia View Post
    Very adorable cant wait to see it done.
    Thank you! I am working every day. Have two more big special features to put up (I'll post when they are ready) and then just add details/secret areas until I hit the item limit.

Cheers!

+ Reply to Thread