Like Tree9Likes
  • 4 Post By Foxfire
  • 1 Post By Feendish
  • 1 Post By Agrona77
  • 2 Post By Foxfire
  • 1 Post By Dreamshifter

Thread: Castle Morgeanna re-opened with updates

Default Castle Morgeanna re-opened with updates

I've had this dimension closed for a while since I've been messing around with some updates for it. Today I decided to re-open it since at the moment I can't decide where I'm going from here....I still have quite a few slots left to play with, but hey...I'm slow I also put one of the new Sagespire Towers in it....a huge splurge out of my hoard of credits, but I just fell in love with it when I saw it and had to have it. I will say it is certainly a hard thing to find a place for! We need a whole new dimension just to accommodate it....one with a lot of very flat land
    Dimensions on Faeblight:
    Gatekeeper's Christmas Cottage, Faerwood Cottage, Sunrise Cottage, Moonglow Cottage (Nym)
    Ozark Mountain Christmas ( Aedrexa)
    Dream Weaver's Palace (Morgeanna)

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

I'll make sure to check this out. Your castle was always one of my favorites!
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Oh can't wait to check out the updated version! Although, your castle was already pretty awesome before...

Just stopped in really beautiful.

Default Thanks guys!!:)

The kind words are much appreciated
    Dimensions on Faeblight:
    Gatekeeper's Christmas Cottage, Faerwood Cottage, Sunrise Cottage, Moonglow Cottage (Nym)
    Ozark Mountain Christmas ( Aedrexa)
    Dream Weaver's Palace (Morgeanna)

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Foxfire View Post
    ] I will say it is certainly a hard thing to find a place for! We need a whole new dimension just to accommodate it....one with a lot of very flat land
    Oh, no kidding! Nanette and I were trying her new Sagespire out all over the place, trying to find the perfect place for it. It's a painful size in so many ways, too big to use at the bottom of the waterfall in Moonshade (worse, it's almost the perfect height for that!), and too short or too tall for Dormant Core (plus, that one has rock and leaves everywhere)... Looks great in Faen's, though you need to build a platform of some kind for it. Still, it looks soooo good.

I think what we need is a dim in Freemarch, lots of flat places there (especially the lake with the island). Though I'm sure there are other places...

+ Reply to Thread