Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By Kahlann
  • 1 Post By Jaida
  • 1 Post By Kahlann

Thread: Creepy Crypt

Plane Touched

Default Creepy Crypt

Hey all,

been a while but RL gets in the way a lot lately. A guildy of mine keeps stating that the animals I build look cute/fluffy. I told her I would try build something creepy for a change (not really my thing though).

So, i figured a crypt with skeletons, ghost, spiders and a grim reaper might work. I even tried to make Count Dracula with fangs. To me movement in creases suspense so i tried to add as much movement in there as possible.

I am curious as to what you think sofar, and whether or not i should upgrade (expensive ) and if so, what else to build in there.

Owner : Niccy
    Shard: Zaviel (europe)

Telaran

Hoorah for more Zaviel builders!

I shall check it out tomorrow night. Just to make sure the dim itself is called 'Creepy Crypt' right?
    Last edited by Jaida; 08-20-2013 at 05:17 PM.
    Jaida: Rogue of Imperium on Zaviel

Dimension: Eden Blossom Cottage
    Dimension: The Venus Pool

Holy gross and awesome . That was creepy and very good loved loved loved the reaper.

Telaran

I found it. You have a real talent for making creatures/animals. The large spider was just awesome and the ghosts and grim reaper were very well done. I like it the way it is and wonder if it would become too cramped if you added more.

P.S I love all things fluffy so I'd love to see the other things you've made... I'd love a morphed cat.

Plane Touched

Thank you all, and Jaida, I will try a cat for you ( I have made a lion but that dim isnt done yet)

I wanted to add some pictures by means of a link, but no idea how so i used this option.
    Hope you like it

Creepy Crypt-2013-08-22_121647.jpgCreepy Crypt-2013-08-22_121614.jpgCreepy Crypt-2013-08-22_121728.jpgCreepy Crypt-2013-08-22_121836.jpg
    Last edited by Kahlann; 08-22-2013 at 02:49 AM.

Telaran

Pics look great

Quote Originally Posted by Kahlann View Post
    Jaida, I will try a cat for you
    Yay. I really suck at making animals. I seem to be more of a buildings/structures sort of dimmer.

Quote Originally Posted by Kahlann View Post
    I have made a lion but that dim isnt done yet
    Now I'm curious. Could it be a jungle themed dim, a zoo themed dim... If it's a Lion King themed dim I'd move in and live there.

Soulwalker

This one I saw, really like what you've done there. Very imaginative with all the stuff going on. The big spider is kick ***. Also, I know you went for creepy, but when I saw that skeleton feeding the baby spider... Aaww.

Plane Touched

yeah, I had to do that. It was specially for my guildy friend, She hates bugs and creepy things, so I had to add a touch of sweetness or she wont come visit

+ Reply to Thread