+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Torilund
  • 1 Post By Torilund

Thread: Tori's Retreat

Default Tori's Retreat

Welcome to Tori's Retreat! Please check in at the front desk. Don't mind the receptionist, he looks a bit grumpy but will carry your bags to your room without complaint. Friends not here yet? Well, then wait for them in the lobby. Have some tea! Plan your vacation while you wait. That? That's the kitchen. Certainly, you can have a peek. Our chef is new - a bit mysterious - but what a baker! Maybe she'll let you have one of her cinnamon rolls. They should be done soon...

Ah you're all here! Then allow me to give you the tour. First let me show you to your room. Up the hill here - the torches show the way. And here we are. It's simple but comfortable and you won't be spending much time in your room anyway now will you? Come, let's see the rest!

Here we are at the terraces. Relax at the fire pit in the evening... use the pool (whispers "I see a few guests are already playing beach ball. Yes, I know who they are. Please don't stare.")... our reggae band plays twice a day... on the upper deck you can overlook the retreat from the comfort of your lounger.

You're hungry? I have just the thing. Back down to the lower area, around the main building. Yes, that is a sauna - feel free - the temperature is perfect. And here we are at the buffet. Please help yourself. Going straight for the desserts? Well, you're on vacation. I don't blame you.

Yes, of course, swim in the large pool. This one is not temperature regulated but the staff prefers it. They hang out there sometimes. You should talk to them - interesting people.

Over there? Oh, that's my house. A tour? Um... well I suppose so. It's a bit unusual but why not. Just... please don't go hiking up to the top of the caldera. Why? It's... not safe. The view? Yes, well, I'm sure it would be very nice but no one ever goes up there but me. Why don't we go back to the terraces? I'll have my bartender pour you an ice cold beer.

Enjoy your stay!

PS: Sorry for the self-absorbed title. I couldn't think of what else to call it. Ideas?

PPS: Please +1 if you like it!
    Rule #2: Double Tap

Where is this vacation splendour?

Bella

Hmm... can't edit my post.

In game goto Social < Dimensions < Public (All Time) < and search for Tori's Retreat

Thanks for looking!

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

I'd love to see it, but I have no idea what shard it's on!
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Sorry - new to this - I assumed the Public (All Time) tab represented All Shards.

I am on Shatterbone.

Hooray for another Shatterbone Dimensioneer! I'll be sure to stop by, I can even help you out with a bunch of votes from my alts

Both of Tori's dims are well worth the visit, I love the creative use of statues in the beach ball game mentioned and on stage at The Edge. By the way, using that dim as your setting totally redefines the term "nightclub" I love it!

What a lovely place! You have successfully made all of my creations look like summer camp popsicle stick art lol
    Been there. Done that. Wanna do it again?

Love this place! Your attention to details is wonderful, and some fantastic pieces of food art

Thoroughly recommend everyone to go have a look see

Bella

Wow, thanks so much everyone! (I didn't mention the nightclub as it's a WIP - my second Dim - but I'm glad you like it as it is. Humbled! )

I've seen some truly creative/original dimensions out there and hope to get to that level at some point. Constructive critique always welcome.

Cheers!

Really cool dim! Liked some of those morphs.

My my your receptionist is grumpy hehe. Loved it.

Great work! I loved the electric guitar and banjo!

And the cheesecake! I might be a little hesitant about eating now that I've seen the chef though. ;)

Shalistiri Mirage : The Light in the Dark : Camp Catari : Dwarven Ladies Club: RP - The Basilicini of Bahralt : Lycini Townhouse : Peter, Peter, Pumpkin Eater : The Paarrrrsing Deck : Fuji Dojo : Cherry Breeze Estate on Faeblight

Thanks so much! To be honest, I did get the musical instrument idea from another Dimension but I changed the construction and added some things.

Love the feedback, guys, thank you! Knowing what you like helps me make better things in the future. (It's also encourages me to do more.)

Cheers!

+ Reply to Thread