+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4Likes
  • 4 Post By DLPS

Thread: Sea Myst Resort & Cabins - Three Springs Dimension on Laethys

Default Sea Myst Resort & Cabins - Three Springs Dimension on Laethys

After winning the Three Springs competition a little while back I put it's development on hold while I helped the team with the guild dimension (pics coming soon, Elite Stronghold on Laethys!).

Now that the guilds home is complete I have been able to spend some time in what I have called Sea Myst Resort and Cabins.

Reminiscent of misty moors but on the seaside instead of land, I have created a peaceful misty get-away for those who deplore the sun yet adore the sea! A fabulous restaurant awaits and after supper, wander over through the garden archways to the tasting bar and little vineyard. If outdoor dining is more your style, there is a dining area overlooking the grounds to the home of the trusted caretaker below. For those seeking a different kind of wedding we have a small gazebo for any ceremony you have in mind.

The caretaker keeps to himself mostly, looking after his bees and fishing when he isn't looking after the little cottages that overlook the sea. As well as an indoor spa, the resort offers an outdoor pool and sauna, and a party boat for those wanting a little more excitement. Over the bridge you will find the Honeymoon Suite. Security is located in an office on the bridge, but ask that they not be disturbed at the moment as they investigate reports of noises underneath the bridge at night. Nothing to worry about I am sure

As with any more establishment we will continue to upgrade the grounds as the gardeners finish things off in the coming week, but are now taking bookings for your next relaxing stay by the sea. Welcome to Sea Myst Resort and Cabins on Laethys.

Bellarosa

http://s1290.photobucket.com/user/Be...ics/slideshow/

Default A little teaser hoping I might get some visitors for feedback :)

I would love to get some feedback if anyone is travelling to Laethys. I was not sure about keeping the 'misty' affect but I think it works. I will tweak the cottages some more to make them a little more flash over the week

Bella
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sea Myst Resort & Cabins - Three Springs Dimension on Laethys-restaurant-entrance.jpg  

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Your pics look amazing. I'll definitely head to Laethys to check out this and your guild hall. Great work.
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Default Amazing work!

Just paid a visit, and this is the most beautiful version of Three Springs I've seen yet. I love it....even the misty atmosphere, and I don't usually like darker dimensions. This one is just right though....it's perfect
    Dimensions on Faeblight:
    Gatekeeper's Christmas Cottage, Faerwood Cottage, Sunrise Cottage, Moonglow Cottage (Nym)
    Ozark Mountain Christmas ( Aedrexa)
    Dream Weaver's Palace (Morgeanna)

Looks very beautiful. I can't wait to check it out in person!

+ Reply to Thread