+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree6Likes
  • 3 Post By torm08
  • 2 Post By Treble
  • 1 Post By Maddori

Thread: New to dimensions but having fun

Soulwalker

Default New to dimensions but having fun

Just wanted to post here to invite people to have a look at my dimension and looking for some foodback, advice and general further suggestions on things I am doing wrong/right from the more experienced crowd here.

Anyway pop by and visits Conrrad' Spa on Gelidra server and leave any comments below.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that if you're having fun, you aren't doing anything wrong. If YOU think it's wrong, work on it until YOU think it's right.

I find this is a really difficult community to get constructive criticism from. As an artistic outlet, it's also subjective and personal. The cliche says that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so build what you enjoy and don't worry about other people. There's another cliche, opinions are like rear ends, everyone has one and a lot of them stink.

Levity aside, I liked running along the root and logs. I did think the building with the railing looked more finished, but you still have 200 items and kind of figured you hadn't put them all in yet. The market was also cute and nicely stocked. I did have to sneak in the back door by using the friend's list, so get another alt in there and vote it up a couple more times, I was on a coin locked level 1, ugh.

Shalistiri Mirage : The Light in the Dark : Camp Catari : Dwarven Ladies Club: RP - The Basilicini of Bahralt : Lycini Townhouse : Peter, Peter, Pumpkin Eater : The Paarrrrsing Deck : Fuji Dojo : Cherry Breeze Estate on Faeblight

Quote Originally Posted by Treble View Post
    I find this is a really difficult community to get constructive criticism from.
    I'd have to agree with this to an extent. If you want some serious critiquing, the best way I've found is by making friends within the community and asking their opinions on a one on one basis. I personally try to only leave positive feedback on the public forums, concentrating on what I liked, for a few different reasons. However, if someone asks for my opinion in game, where I can readily dissect and discuss with the builder, then I give my full observations.

I haven't checked this out yet, but once I do, I'll be sure to let you know what I think. I'm glad you're enjoying this part of the game. That's what's important. Welcome to the addiction! =)
    Last edited by Maddori; 08-19-2013 at 07:42 AM.
    Lils@Greybriar

65 Rogue/Dimension Addict

Soulwalker

Sorry yes there are areas I am still working on but ran out of spare plat as I need to buy some runes etc for raiding equipment

Welcome happy to have a new builder along for the ride.

+ Reply to Thread