+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Adding dimension items via alts

Default Adding dimension items via alts

Greetings Illustrious Dimensioners,

This may be a complete noob question, but i would like to add dimension items which come in the loyalty packs from my alts onto my Main Characters Dimension. But i cant get them to stay, I have changed the permissions for friends and guildmates but there does not seem to be anything which would alow those items. Which are souldbound to be added onto the one dimension.

Can you adv me if its possible.

Chrs
    Lliff@Hailol

Loyalty items are soulbound and cannot be picked up by any character except the owner. Alts can move and place them, along with anyone else you grant those permissions.
    Last edited by Jaedor; 08-15-2013 at 12:44 PM.
    Thorin's Halls, Lost Cavern, The Road Less Traveled, Hypnotique, Avalon, Hero's Quest: Belly of the Beast, Avatar v2.0, Promenade Penthouse, Hero's Quest: Sleeping Beauty, Quadradream, Everwinter, Karthan Paradise, Halls of Intoxication, Court of Shadows, Dreamscapes, Lost in Wonderland, Hero’s Quest: Hidden Canyon, Bywater, Sanguine Summer Greybriar Dimension Geek

yeah I understand that but it wont let my alt place them into my main characters dimension. Even though I say yes to the box stating that they wont be soulbound to me if I do....

Ascendant

You won't be able to place soulbound items in an alts dimension and an alt cannot move or pickup soulbound items in a mains dimension.

Ya sorry soul bound items can only be added to the character who they are bound to dimension. Account bound you can share across all your alts. Soul bound cant.

ahh bugger thanks for that guys

+ Reply to Thread