+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Kiwi

Thread: Possible chance at PvE dimensions?

Plane Touched

Default Possible chance at PvE dimensions?

I know that we're getting PvP dimensions, and I think that's fantastic. Even though I don't PvP.

However, I would be very interested in some kind of PvE dimension tool, where we can place mobs/minibosses and configure their movement paths. They don't have to drop loot, or even money, but I think this would be a great feature for dimensions.

I have a ton of the loyalty packs just sitting in my bank, collecting dust. PvE dimensions would give me incentive to dust them off.

RIFT Fan Site Operator

I'd like to see the new PvE content for 2.4 first and foremost - 2 20 mans yeeee. I'd rather see resources spent on enjoying these aspects out of Dimensions so they are progressive and we can now have 10 dimensions on one char your items need not sit still.
    Last edited by Kiwi; 08-15-2013 at 07:01 PM.

Plane Touched

No no no, I understand the need for raid content, and, once I hit 60 again, I will be raiding as well.

But it would be amazing if we could create custom dungeons. Nothing spectacular, just some interesting little instances. Maybe completing different achievements in raids/dungeons/chronicles could allow you to place different mobs in dimensions...

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Yup no worries awesome idea but resources means something created here takes away from creation in another sector. There is a budget it doesn't change even as trends and content does was all I meant so I was more encouraging the Devs that read this to know we're also excited for 2.4!

+ Reply to Thread