+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Sagespire Tower with Elevator

Default Sagespire Tower with Elevator

Does anyone on North America (so I can see it) have this yet? I really want it, but it's expensive so I want to see it up close before I get it.
    The only way that someone from Cluster 2 is actually as bad as you all say is if they started playing this game in 2.3 (Free to Play launch).

Proud officer and Mage class lead of <Zombies>

There are quite a few on Greybriar if you have an alt over there. Arena at the End of the Universe has 3 of them (!), Moonshade Manor has one, and several others I can't think of at the moment. Just look on the public weekly and you'll find one.
    Thorin's Halls, Lost Cavern, The Road Less Traveled, Hypnotique, Avalon, Hero's Quest: Belly of the Beast, Avatar v2.0, Promenade Penthouse, Hero's Quest: Sleeping Beauty, Quadradream, Everwinter, Karthan Paradise, Halls of Intoxication, Court of Shadows, Dreamscapes, Lost in Wonderland, Hero’s Quest: Hidden Canyon, Bywater, Sanguine Summer Greybriar Dimension Geek

Shadowlander

inglorious basturds have 2 of them on shatterbone one is covered by rocks to the right of the keep inside the first courtyard check it out

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Bellarosa on Wolfsbane has it judging by your tag I'm guessing that's your shard.

Definately check it out before hand, its beautiful for an elevator but huge huge and can not be resized, so it will suit many less themes unless you base an entire area around the elevator.

Im currently working on a dimension for the RPers on Faeblight before heading to ffxiv for a while ^^....going to use one there but imo its just too massive and definatly should have been scaleable

(a simple platform would have been sufficient and more readily adapted to any design.)

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Quote Originally Posted by Alleriana View Post
    (a simple platform would have been sufficient and more readily adapted to any design.)
    I'm still curious while people don't get the concept we are building Dimensions. All objects we have are found in the game somewhere though I still ponder about Melani the Dimension Achieve reward i can't find her connection. There is no simple platform with an elevator anywhere without taking the whole object for it to move up and down. You have a huge Hammerknell, Frozen Tempest...hmmm where else?
    Last edited by Kiwi; 08-15-2013 at 11:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    I'm still curious while people don't get the concept we are building Dimensions. All objects we have are found in the game somewhere though I still ponder about Melani the Dimension Achieve reward i can't find her connection. There is no simple platform with an elevator anywhere without taking the whole object for it to move up and down. You have a huge Hammerknell, Frozen Tempest...hmmm where else?
    I understand the concept quite well, perfectly actually.
    Perhaps they can design one and add it...hmmm???

Im sure they are capable of designing ...pretty much anything they want (errrr I think thats what they do)
    We dont know for a fact they never plan on designing anything new for them? or do we?

I also understand the concept of the more they offer the more they will profit

Faeblight - dim - Two Towers (yes, it has 2 towers)
    I Rift, therefore I am.

After looking around I found one on Greybriar, thank you all for the responses, the tower is AWESOME!!
    The only way that someone from Cluster 2 is actually as bad as you all say is if they started playing this game in 2.3 (Free to Play launch).

Proud officer and Mage class lead of <Zombies>

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Quote Originally Posted by Alleriana View Post
    I understand the concept quite well, perfectly actually.
    Perhaps they can design one and add it...hmmm???

Im sure they are capable of designing ...pretty much anything they want (errrr I think thats what they do)
    We dont know for a fact they never plan on designing anything new for them? or do we?

I also understand the concept of the more they offer the more they will profit
    What don't you know for a fact curious when budget and development of this game are pretty obvious in every sector - there isn't a budget to design "anything"? Like any gaming company they develop things off what has been developed to keep developing. have fun in SWOTR.

Quote Originally Posted by Fragasm View Post
    After looking around I found one on Greybriar, thank you all for the responses, the tower is AWESOME!!
    Yeah it's really a nice size for setting up all kinds of interior and transition spaces using only one item.
    Thorin's Halls, Lost Cavern, The Road Less Traveled, Hypnotique, Avalon, Hero's Quest: Belly of the Beast, Avatar v2.0, Promenade Penthouse, Hero's Quest: Sleeping Beauty, Quadradream, Everwinter, Karthan Paradise, Halls of Intoxication, Court of Shadows, Dreamscapes, Lost in Wonderland, Hero’s Quest: Hidden Canyon, Bywater, Sanguine Summer Greybriar Dimension Geek

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Quote Originally Posted by Jaedor View Post
    Yeah it's really a nice size for setting up all kinds of interior and transition spaces using only one item.
    Those walls are roofs are so pretty tiles of those would be yummy!

swo

Well, I have 5 in my dimension if you want to have fun lol energy fortress beta on Laethys.

Swo@Deepwood > HK <

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Quote Originally Posted by swo View Post
    Well, I have 5 in my dimension if you want to have fun lol energy fortress beta on Laethys.
    Hmm I counted 2 or I need more sleep than I realize :P
    Last edited by Kiwi; 08-15-2013 at 04:26 PM.

swo

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    Hmm I counted 2 or I need more sleep than I realize :P
    Hehe that may be it. It's a shall I say... Very high... Dimension. Just follow the pads up ^^

Swo@Deepwood > HK <

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast