• 1 Post By EvrMoar
  • 1 Post By Jaedor
  • 1 Post By Treble
  • 1 Post By Rgizil
  • 2 Post By Fragasm

Thread: Weird Item Appeared in Edge of Infinity

Soulwalker

Default Weird Item Appeared in Edge of Infinity

So I just posted a bug about the sword on a chain, after further investigating my dimension i found a weird item that I didn't put down and that is un-editable. It doesn't look like it belongs in the dimension and it doesn't look like anything I've seen before. I've loaded in and out of the dimension and its still there. Any thoughts, maybe a bug? Here is a pick of it, also you can come to my dimension Evrmoar@greybriar to get a look, its on the backside bridge on top of the front middle elevator.

and close up

Part of it looks like 2 white candle sticks put together back to back
    http://forums.riftgame.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=90809&dateline=137690  0590

Soulwalker

Nvm its gone now, weird :/

If you have a transmog'd weapon, the transmog and/or transmog effect will sometimes get "misplaced" within a dimension. The only way I know how to remove it is to unequip your weapon or restart the game.
    Last edited by Jaedor; 08-14-2013 at 11:50 AM. Reason: clarification
    Thorin's Halls, Lost Cavern, The Road Less Traveled, Hypnotique, Avalon, Hero's Quest: Belly of the Beast, Avatar v2.0, Promenade Penthouse, Hero's Quest: Sleeping Beauty, Quadradream, Everwinter, Karthan Paradise, Halls of Intoxication, Court of Shadows, Dreamscapes, Lost in Wonderland, Hero’s Quest: Hidden Canyon, Bywater, Sanguine Summer Greybriar Dimension Geek

I don't know what this thing is, but I have seen it in the water in Moonshade Pools as well as just floating around in the middle of nowhere in the Dendrome. Luckily they're ephemeral and disappear as mysteriously as they appeared.

Shalistiri Mirage : The Light in the Dark : Camp Catari : Dwarven Ladies Club: RP - The Basilicini of Bahralt : Lycini Townhouse : Peter, Peter, Pumpkin Eater : The Paarrrrsing Deck : Fuji Dojo : Cherry Breeze Estate on Faeblight

I see it everywhere. In dimensions, wfs, walking around the world. I also see a guitar sometimes

No clue why and they usually disappear after awhile
    RGI@Deepwood --- <-Hello Kitty->
    [A Stick]
    King of Conquest

Quote Originally Posted by Rgizil View Post
    I see it everywhere. In dimensions, wfs, walking around the world. I also see a guitar sometimes

No clue why and they usually disappear after awhile
    A guitar? And maybe it's Crucia, messing with our minds... (remember the cold voice in your head... yea, exactly!)

The Bard's instruments (guitar and trumpet thing) will be seen in places around Telara, I think they are placeholders for things when the area was being made. I still see them often in Dendrome.

What you see is the Torrent gun from a Tactician.
    Last edited by Fragasm; 08-15-2013 at 06:41 AM.
    The only way that someone from Cluster 2 is actually as bad as you all say is if they started playing this game in 2.3 (Free to Play launch).

Proud officer and Mage class lead of <Zombies>

+ Reply to Thread