+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4Likes
  • 4 Post By Gorgeous

Thread: The Dragon of Three Springs

Default The Dragon of Three Springs

Hey guys I'm located on Necropolis with my finished Three Springs dimension, love you guys to stop by and tell me what you think. The official title is The Dragon of Three Springs by Gorgeous @ Necropolis.

I tried to be unique with the houses they gave us so I built a mountain village by the ocean. There's a little tea shop in the forest and several 'villagers' in various locations doing their thing. There's a long ladder that goes high above the mountain village to the Dragon, which doubles as a slide. All the houses are decorated though some with much greater detail than others.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The Dragon of Three Springs-2013-08-14_091605.jpg   The Dragon of Three Springs-2013-08-14_091733.jpg   The Dragon of Three Springs-2013-08-14_091716.jpg   The Dragon of Three Springs-2013-08-14_091321.jpg  
    Last edited by Gorgeous; 08-14-2013 at 05:41 AM.

That was amazing to check out! The dragon was ridiculous!!! I lol'd as it ate me
    RGI@Deepwood --- <-Hello Kitty->
    [A Stick]
    King of Conquest

Quote Originally Posted by Rgizil View Post
    That was amazing to check out! The dragon was ridiculous!!! I lol'd as it ate me

Lol Rgi, thank you. ^^ Be sure to check out Rgi's dims on Seastone too! <3 Awesome guy

That was great! I love your butterflies as well. And the dragon was fun.
    http://forums.riftgame.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=90809&dateline=137690  0590

Quote Originally Posted by benthalo View Post
    That was great! I love your butterflies as well. And the dragon was fun.

Thank you I'm glad you enjoyed it. ^^ I haven't figured out how to make slides work 100% of the time or if its even possible but I hope it worked for you, seems like it has around an 80% success rate.

Soulwalker

Sek's always been amazing at dimensions. I love everything she makes!

Good job, I was keeping track of your progress for it cause I thought it was amazing. But people are probably gonna think I copied you background now tho :P

Great job! fairly sure i've seen some of it in the Three Springs Dimension video Trion posted yesterday, well done

Sweet!!!!!!!! Pics look amazing!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe Necropolis is the only server I don't have a visiting tourist... I will have to make one immediately! (well ok not right now, since I'm at work, but once I get home! LOL)

Great job! Love the artwork!

OMG! I had no idea they even included mine in that video! I wasn't notified or anything, that is so amazing! I really appreciate that. Shame they didn't include the dragon but hey you guys can come in and check that out on your own. And thank you for all of your wonderful comments. And Acroki I've seen your dimension I've been keeping an eye on you too =P I love what you've done with the sagespire tower. I really thought that was incredibly creative.

Really cool dim! I couldn't figure out how to get up to what looked like a slide, though. But I'm not entirely awake yet, so that's likely a big factor.

There also seems to be a bug with the Tower. While standing on the balcony I fell inside the floor and couldn't get out except by leaving the dim.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyonyx View Post
    Really cool dim! I couldn't figure out how to get up to what looked like a slide, though. But I'm not entirely awake yet, so that's likely a big factor.

There also seems to be a bug with the Tower. While standing on the balcony I fell inside the floor and couldn't get out except by leaving the dim.

I have absolutely no idea how you could've gotten suck inside the tower. I did just add it today but still I have no idea how you did that. And the path to the dragon/slide is at the top of the tower.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorgeous View Post
    I have absolutely no idea how you could've gotten suck inside the tower. I did just add it today but still I have no idea how you did that. And the path to the dragon/slide is at the top of the tower.
    I'm really not sure what happened. All I know is that I was standing on the balcony trying to see where to get up to the slide, turned around and became trapped inside the balcony itself. I could see through the walls, but couldn't get out. I only mentioned it was because I thought maybe it was a design flaw in the tower, but it could have easily been a hiccup of some type on my end.

Aside from becoming one with the scenery, I loved the dimension, and I plan to stop by again so I can try out that slide!

Bump. =^..^=

+ Reply to Thread