+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5Likes
  • 4 Post By KenderMarilyn
  • 1 Post By KenderMarilyn

Thread: "Summerwind Stronghold" ~ Moonshade Highlands @ Greybriar

Soulwalker

Default "Summerwind Stronghold" ~ Moonshade Highlands @ Greybriar

I'd like to invite anyone and everyone that would like to take some time to look my newest dimension to add to the pile of awesome dimensions out there! It will take quite a bit of time to be able to take it all in, so be sure you have some time to spare!

I used nearly all the available space in Moonshade Highlands. Inside stands an enormous castle & courtyard, just waiting to be explored! +1 if you like what you see! Thanks! If you would like me to return the favor to come visit yours let me know! I always enjoy seeing what others have offered to this awesome community of dimension builders.

Thank you!

I love this dimension. It's so massive and detailed at the same time. Great job!
    Lils@Greybriar

65 Rogue/Dimension Addict

Unbelievable!

Every time I thought I had explored everything, I'd turn a corner and find a whole new area to explore. Really amazing work!

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

I found this one the other night while touring on Greybriar. Holy wow! I like big buildings, and you definitely nailed that!

I liked that, for all the size of that massive place, it didn't feel empty, and I loved the landscaping you did around the spawn point.

Great work!
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Soulwalker

Thanks so much all! I enjoyed building this one more than any I've built so far! I appreciate that you all took the time to look at it.

Soulwalker

Update! This Dim has now been moved to Wolfsbane. Character is Marylyn, since Marilyn was taken.

+ Reply to Thread