+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By Violetlily

Thread: Pizza and a Movie :)

Soulwalker

Default Pizza and a Movie :)

Hi, this is Violetlily from Deepwood server. I wanted to say thanks for the couple of players who visited my dimensions, "Pizza Pizza Pizza" and "Movie Theater". One is up to 10 and the other up to 5 visits so thank you. I don't have many game friends yet so I appreciate the visits

I have not built on my 3rd dimension because I plan to purchase a different key and replace it with Shoreward Island. I can't wait to start it.

I do wish they would add more items from time to time and am trying to find a good way to make a plate and a sink.I do not have ice cubes unlocked yet for the bathroom mirrors that others are using. I wish there were more small items that you could use for creating food items. I would love to be able to create a buffet with cool items like nachos, etc.

So I guess my main wish would be for Rift to continually add more items to the dimension catalog

RIFT Fan Site Operator Tamarama's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Violetlily View Post
    I wish there were more small items that you could use for creating food items. I would love to be able to create a buffet with cool items like nachos, etc.
    While there aren't many food items available, builders have been morphing food for a very long time. http://thestylishradish.wordpress.co...glorious-food/

Better Homes and Dimensions - A blog just for Dimensions.

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Give me a yell mate on Deepwood I have ice cubes for ya

Kiwimidget@Deepwood

...and what Radish said food is everywhere, so are sinks along with articles on her blog, mine (whisper Amity@Faeblight for morphing chats), Riftdimensions.Visit Kitasia's Sweetberrycafe it might be on Faeblight. Food is everywhere or join us on in game chat

/join Dimensionaddicts@deepwood
    Last edited by Kiwi; 08-12-2013 at 10:15 AM.

Pssst..... Amity@Faeblight. Sshhhhh.

You don't say what shard you're on. I would love to see your pizza, I've only made one little one.

Shalistiri Mirage : The Light in the Dark : Camp Catari : Dwarven Ladies Club: RP - The Basilicini of Bahralt : Lycini Townhouse : Peter, Peter, Pumpkin Eater : The Paarrrrsing Deck : Fuji Dojo : Cherry Breeze Estate on Faeblight

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Shhhhhhh Edited and they are Violetlily from Deepwood...need more cawfee brb
    Last edited by Kiwi; 08-12-2013 at 10:16 AM.

Soulwalker

Thanks guys, I will ck out those sites. Had a family emergency and little one sick so been away a couple weeks
    Hope to get back at it this weekend. I appreciate the info and tips. And I would love some ice
    See you soon!
    Violetlily from Deepwood

+ Reply to Thread