+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: Dimension Key Wishlist

Default Dimension Key Wishlist

Hey, I wanted to start a thread that would only include places in game people would like to see as purchasable dimension keys. Hopefully it will keep the key wants separate from the dimensional features and items we want and easier to navigate.

Keys I would like to see most:
    Large flat sandy area either from Ashora or Shimmersand. Little to no trees or structures, water not prefered.

Anywhere in Gloamwood. Preferably near water.

The Dream Hive.

What would you all like to see as dimension keys?
    Lils@Greybriar

65 Rogue/Dimension Addict

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Keys I'd like to see:

Sanctum
    Meridian

And 10/20 man Raid especially Infernal Dawn. A fire Dimension would be terrific with lava in it.

or even Music boxes for each especially the music in the Sanctum center hall.

I'd love to see a Gloamwood one, either the Hag's cottage or the mill area. Another great one would be Riverfell in Scarlet Gorge. That would be an awesome place to build a house on stilts over the pools of water. Lantern Hook would be pretty cool too. Can you tell I've been leveling an alt? LOL
    Shiadra, Shiasha, Facemoth, and Fimhira
    <Wandering Idiot>
    Dimensions on Deepwood: Bandit Hideout and Silverwood Playground

Ascendant

I've been itching to build something more ETH, so droughtlands is on my list. Maybe one of the complexes towards the back... the ruins. Or that cool tower (But the teleport to the top would have to be included). I think I'd be reaching too high for lantern hook.

For purely visual appeal, I'd love something on the top flat plane of Shimmersand. Where the Harpies are I think. The side attached to that land bridge that you need for the Jump achievement. The prison complex is cool too, but not functional if you're a builder.

I'd love another area in Ember Isle. Something more green. Maybe where the farclan onslaught is... Not crazy about the farclan cave as an idea.

Stillmoor is so pretty... so I'd say one of the villages. I like the outcrop where we have to fish for deep water, or where the fairies/satires are.

And something bigger in Silverwood/Freemarch.... the starters are nice, but not flat enough.

As for the new zones, I've only played through the side that starts with cape jule. Many places in cape jule would be pretty... I think around the lake with the waterfall would be nice. In Eastern Holdings, I've always liked the building area where the status hold the flat ponds.

Plane Touched

Fortune Shore and Lantern Hook. With these two a person could in theory spend more time decorating each of these without having to spend so much time building. (This so does not apply to me as I build far more than I decorate and I like it that way, but it would offer some variety.)

I'd like to see some flatter, less cluttered dimensions added, I always wanted to build a nice little redoubt village in a place like droughtlands, or even on the coast in Shimmersand. I like Shoreward Island but I'd like to see more sandy beaches and more level surfaces for building.
    "What is the difference between a "great man" and a "hero"?
    A great man fights until he falls
    A hero gets back up"

Quote Originally Posted by Geriko View Post
    I'd like to see some flatter, less cluttered dimensions added, I always wanted to build a nice little redoubt village in a place like droughtlands, or even on the coast in Shimmersand. I like Shoreward Island but I'd like to see more sandy beaches and more level surfaces for building.
    I love this idea. I've been working on an Old West Town, and having a hard time fitting it in any of the current dimensions. This would be perfect for it.
    Lils@Greybriar

65 Rogue/Dimension Addict

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

I would love a personal dimension in Stillmoor, perhaps the Ravenna area.

My favorite part of Moonshade has always been the wooded areas where the Defiant hubs start out.

A larger Iron Pine Peak dimension. Kestrel's is great, but I'd like one a bit bigger.

Meridian.
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

gorlochs room ( the name escapes me atm )
    who took my names!

Laethys' Throne Room

Maelforges Lair

Hammerknell Harbor (Akylios' room)

Dream Hive

Any number of expert environments...parts of Realm of the Fae, Caduceus Rise, and Runic Descent come to mind.

Gotta echo the calls for Gloamwood. Love that area. Reminds me a lot of Silverpine Forest from WoW, but way better.

I also agree with the flatter, less cluttered areas. There are plenty of places in Dusken and Brevane that fit this bill. Except Seratos. That place just needs to be nuked off the map.

Also, the Dread Fortune. I don't even know how you would do it, but it would be amazing.

Bigger ones in Silverwood and Freemarch would be cool too. Palisade and Fletcher's Beach would be nice Silverwood ones. Lakeside Outpost and King's Retreat (the whole area around the pond) would be good Freemarch dims.
    Shiadra, Shiasha, Facemoth, and Fimhira
    <Wandering Idiot>
    Dimensions on Deepwood: Bandit Hideout and Silverwood Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Milyssa View Post
    And something bigger in Silverwood/Freemarch.... the starters are nice, but not flat enough.
    I would love a larger dimension in Silverwood, flat with lots of trees.

Quote Originally Posted by Feendish View Post
    My favorite part of Moonshade has always been the wooded areas where the Defiant hubs start out.
    Same here, I love that side of Moonshade Highlands. Up in the hills (not Blightweald) around Timberveil and the Satyr camp, something about the lighting.

Grey Gardens! I wish we could have the Runic Descent version. It's enchanting.
    RIFT- now Pay 2 Gamble 2 Win
    <Shattered Chain> of Faeblight .::. currently enjoying Guild Wars 2

That mountain area in stonefield would be cool.

Has that rocky waterfall area that's nice.

Grey Gardens
    Lantern Hook with the well down below
    Any of the Ashoran bunkers with water, esp Kelthenas
    Optheron ponds
    Last edited by Jaedor; 08-12-2013 at 07:56 AM.
    Thorin's Halls, Lost Cavern, The Road Less Traveled, Hypnotique, Avalon, Hero's Quest: Belly of the Beast, Avatar v2.0, Promenade Penthouse, Hero's Quest: Sleeping Beauty, Quadradream, Everwinter, Karthan Paradise, Halls of Intoxication, Court of Shadows, Dreamscapes, Lost in Wonderland, Hero’s Quest: Hidden Canyon, Bywater, Sanguine Summer Greybriar Dimension Geek

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast