+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By G4MER
  • 1 Post By Jaedor

Thread: Red Beach Towles

Default Red Beach Towles

In Easter Holdings, one of the bunkers there has these red beach towel looking things across the ceilings. Is this an item that can be ought or made currently, or is this game only use? I'll get a screen shot of them today to update this post. I hope they are an item we can get, have some great uses for them.

Also wish they would have a bunker dimension you could buy too.. man that would be sweet.

I was a GAMER, When gaming was uncool.

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Not a Dimension item but something perhaps may be created and we do have one HOWEVER its filled with water - Boggling Boggle Dimension.

Quote Originally Posted by G4MER View Post
    In Easter Holdings, one of the bunkers there has these red beach towel looking things across the ceilings. Is this an item that can be ought or made currently, or is this game only use? I'll get a screen shot of them today to update this post. I hope they are an item we can get, have some great uses for them.

Also wish they would have a bunker dimension you could buy too.. man that would be sweet.
    I have been hoping for a bunker dimension since the first time I saw Optheron! And while I don't recall the beach towel things you mention, the covered tribal table works well as a beach towel/wall art/ceiling hanging if you sink it.
    Thorin's Halls, Lost Cavern, The Road Less Traveled, Hypnotique, Avalon, Hero's Quest: Belly of the Beast, Avatar v2.0, Promenade Penthouse, Hero's Quest: Sleeping Beauty, Quadradream, Everwinter, Karthan Paradise, Halls of Intoxication, Court of Shadows, Dreamscapes, Lost in Wonderland, Hero’s Quest: Hidden Canyon, Bywater, Sanguine Summer Greybriar Dimension Geek

Anahera, Thanks, you are correct the Boggling bunker is cool, but it is underwater. I can see lots of creative ideas with an under water dimension, but I want one above water. ;)

These are what I am talking about, I have seen two versions of them so far. I would like it if RIFT would add these to the list of items we can use in our dimensions.

Last edited by G4MER; 08-11-2013 at 12:03 AM.

+ Reply to Thread