+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree7Likes
  • 3 Post By Kiwi
  • 2 Post By Feendish
  • 2 Post By Kiwi

Thread: Grand Master Architect of Arena's - Trion Livestream Grand Finale Aug 16

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Default Grand Master Architect of Arena's - Trion Livestream Grand Finale Aug 16

Good morning - cawfee needs me but before I get on with the day big shout out to everyone yesterday who partook in something completely new hanging out with the PvP community in Dimensions. I understand all was not smooth but overall many had fun, Screamo done awesome and the interest in Dimensions grows.

I am pleased to Officially announce that we will definitely be choosing the winners via Trion Livestream after chatting to Elrar yesterday, once more something completely new as is this whole competition.

Click for: Grand Finale Livestream with Trion, Judges Schedule & Prizes Article

Yesterday was a fantastic day with so much news and I am up early anxious to see new items which I guess are meant to tie us over the missing Phase 2 Summerfest items. Trends are changing every week and I'm cool to change with them, how bout you?

Click for: 2.3 Hotfix 14.5 Article

THREE MOAR DAYS TO GO!

Don't Stop BELIEVING....
    Have a great weekend!
    Last edited by Kiwi; 08-09-2013 at 06:28 AM.

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

I think it's a very cool thing that Trion is showing such support for this competition. I also think it's great that people outside the dimension community are starting to get a clue about why we (the nerds) like them so much. I had a great time yesterday, and I hope that others did as well. It was educational to hear different perspectives about dimensions, to say the least.

Thanks for your sponsorship, and your community support, and good luck to all who entered!
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Quote Originally Posted by Feendish View Post
    I think it's a very cool thing that Trion is showing such support for this competition. I also think it's great that people outside the dimension community are starting to get a clue about why we (the nerds) like them so much. I had a great time yesterday, and I hope that others did as well. It was educational to hear different perspectives about dimensions, to say the least.

Thanks for your sponsorship, and your community support, and good luck to all who entered!
    Its been full on for sure, so appreciative to all entries and for the support shown. Its flown fast and i know there are quite a few racing hard to meet Monday.

Thanks for your kindness Bara, good luck everybody.

+ Reply to Thread