+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Sagespire Tower

Default Sagespire Tower

Anyone pick up the new tower for their dimension? Sure would love to see it in action.

RIFT Fan Site Operator Tamarama's Avatar

For more information see http://thestylishradish.wordpress.co...ops/#more-6124.

I'm pretty sure this was not meant to be released and will be unpatched soon. At least, I sure hope it's soon as Europe and NA are out of sync and I'm stuck in Europe till it's fixed.

Better Homes and Dimensions - A blog just for Dimensions.

It's mentioned in the RIFT 2.3 Hot Fix #14.5 patch notes - but the items aren't on the NA shards' dimensions cash shop.

http://forums.riftgame.com/general-d...ml#post4437844

Can anyone confirm if they were removed from EU shards, or did they forget to include it in the NA version?

Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Tookeen View Post
    Anyone pick up the new tower for their dimension? Sure would love to see it in action.
    I'm assuming by its name everyone who's leveled a Guardian already has 'seen it in action'.
    Last edited by Kragorn; 08-08-2013 at 10:48 PM.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Jonus View Post
    It's mentioned in the RIFT 2.3 Hot Fix #14.5 patch notes - but the items aren't on the NA shards' dimensions cash shop.

http://forums.riftgame.com/general-d...ml#post4437844

Can anyone confirm if they were removed from EU shards, or did they forget to include it in the NA version?
    They are up on the EU shards (i am from Gelidra). My wife just bought the Sagespire Tower. Only issue i have is by not being able to buy the other item. It gives an error message each time i try to buy it.

On Gelidra.. sitting in my Dormant Core dim.

Sagespire Tower-2013-08-09_113859.jpg

ITS LARGE.. and Not scalable.. makes sense with the elevator though (which is very nice).

I am happy they chose a tower that was not "leaning". Much easier to work with.

Quite happy with this purchase.
    Aesha @ GELIDRA EU
    Liralen @ FAEBLIGHT NA
    Quote Originally Posted by Caelthas View Post
    I feel like Oliver Twist standing in the Rift Store saying "Please Sir, may I have some more"... because I won't even be able to buy my own lunch after paying for 1/16th of a new dimension.

Rift Disciple

Lovely picture babe ;-)

Happy with purchase just got it and added it to vengeful sky on gelidra EU, Now working on a theme for it

Last edited by Balvin; 08-09-2013 at 03:28 AM.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Balvin View Post
    Happy with purchase just got it and added it to vengeful sky on gelidra EU, Now working on a theme for it

*Twitches* Must have.
    Now to figure out the dim to put it in

Shield of Telara

Frigging thing is huge. Tried everywhere in Moonshade to put it (other than the big clearing that is currently occupied) and it just wont work.

Have an idea there are only a couple it will work in at all. I am sure it will work in Moonshade if you dont have anything built on the clearing on the hill. Probably dormant core although the ground there doesnt have a lot of level spots as big as this needs.

But I guess if you bury everything but the tower it will fit in more, but that seems like a waste to me, obviously if it doesnt fit any other way there arent many options.

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Love Love Love jumped on PTS and went nuts to play with it after a morning of inviting many Dimensioneers in to have fun with it Rg@Seastone is the best at burying us *giggles*.

Kudos Daglar, Faratha & Co

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

I do have one on Faeblight, in a dimension called Bara's Research. Public has permissions to move and place, but NOT to pick up (so be wary if you hop in there to fool around with my piles of junk and set something else down). There is also a Gloamwood Sawmill and Decorated Shimmersand Tavern inside it to play with.
    Last edited by Feendish; 08-09-2013 at 07:56 PM.
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Wow, that is one rather large tower!
    #1 Hardcore Casual - Seatin - RIFT Livestreamer/YouTuber. Check out: www.twitch.tv/seatinmanoflegends and www.youtube.com/seatinmanoflegends

it definately is huge! , scalable would have been really handy though. I got one just in case i ever need it in the future lol and the bouncy jumping buff thing too

most times i can see myself having to bury most of the elevator tower though.....a simple pad standalone would have been useful also and suit any theme.

the bouncing buff allows access to areas that ppl may not have wanted others to get to, tbh buff imo should be controlled in dimesion permissions,

its fun however, lol i was bouncing all over and jumping to extreme heights, but was able to get behind and into ppls areas i know i wasnt wanted/supposed to view

But tyty for the addition, very cool!

can we have double item limits plz ...

Quote Originally Posted by Feendish View Post
    I do have one on Faeblight, in a dimension called Bara's Research. Public has permissions to move and place, but NOT to pick up (so be wary if you hop in there to fool around with my piles of junk and set something else down). There is also a Gloamwood Sawmill and Decorated Shimmersand Tavern inside it to play with.
    Love the new tower. Thanks Feendish! Where in the world did the tavern and sawmill come from? Both are excellent additions.
    Last edited by Tookeen; 08-10-2013 at 03:08 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast