• 3 Post By Feendish
  • 2 Post By Tamarama
  • 3 Post By benthalo
  • 3 Post By Agrona77
  • 2 Post By Balvin

Thread: >>Let's Give It Up For!!!<<

Default >>Let's Give It Up For!!!<<

Ok, so with all the competitions lately I feel We should Give a
    "Shout out" to all the Awesome hard working dimension people they truly go through a ton of **** day in and day out, any one who's ever had to put on an event knows this. I'd like this to be only good things. If you can't say some thing that is good keep it to your self! They get enough of that most days.

I'd like to thank Feedish and Kiwi and the other Dimensionerd, Sites, Guilds, Patrons and Game development team!!! you people make things fun, we take for granted a lot of the time how much work it is. When we love are own work coming together. we should be bigger and know they feel the same in their work even more so when they don't get paid for it

THANK YOU!!!^.^ and any one else I may have missed=}
    Last edited by firebolts; 08-08-2013 at 05:43 PM.

Thank you guys. I'm sure it isn't easy to try pleasing everyone, but this niche of the game would be a lot less enjoyable without people like you encouraging more community involvement.

And thank you to the people who don't lose sight sight of what this is all about, fun and gaming together.
    Lils@Greybriar

65 Rogue/Dimension Addict

RIFT Fan Site Operator Tamarama's Avatar

Ya know, Lils? You're going to have to stop making dimensions soon or your sig picture won't fit on the forums Either that or start handing out magnifying glasses to read the small, small print.

What am I saying? Keep building, I'll get my own damn magnifying glass.

Better Homes and Dimensions - A blog just for Dimensions.

I'll probably just trim the fat and only proudly display my favorites or the ones I think people enjoy the most.

Speaking of awesome community members to thank...Thank you, Radish, for being the best damn blogging, contest-running, witty, talking vegetable around! ;)
    Last edited by Maddori; 08-08-2013 at 08:37 PM. Reason: present tense is harded.
    Lils@Greybriar

65 Rogue/Dimension Addict

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

I would never have had the idea of sponsoring anything without those who were here long before I ever thought of coming back. Radish's contests gave me a lot of the criteria I looked for with "Let's Go Out Today." They worked for that event, and they'll likely work for the next one as well, which will come some time in October unless someone else beats me to the punch.

Each time an event is run, however, something new is learned, no matter who sponsors it. No event would be worth anything, however, if no one participated in it. I don't do anything special, so I don't really feel deserving of any thanks, but I appreciate it nonetheless. The people who build, and aren't afraid to put their work out there for public review--and sometimes derision--are those who deserve the appreciation. People like Radish and Kiwi, who promote this part of the game that many of us love so much, and Kit with the dimensionaddicts database and toolbox set sharing ability, and...you get the idea. The folks over at Rift Dimensions are constantly running challenges and contests for Badass Morphing.

I will say that running a contest is a challenge, it's fun, and it's nerve wracking, and I'm extremely happy to see that more people are doing it, just for the creativity that's inspired.

@ Lils: I'm with Radish...I'll get my own damned magnifying glass. Everything you build is great, and if you love them, that's what matters, right?
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

RIFT Fan Site Operator Tamarama's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Maddori View Post
    witty, talking vegetable around! ;)
    Aw shucks! It's hard being a witty, talking vegetable right now. That nagging, talking horse is getting all the attention. Even got a scavenger hunt named after him.

Better Homes and Dimensions - A blog just for Dimensions.

Thank you guys and gals for everything you do to help us all out. YOU ROCK!!! /hugz
    http://forums.riftgame.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=90809&dateline=137690  0590

Great post Firebolts! I wholeheartedly agree!

I would like to thank:

Rift Scene
    for providing us with great information, contests and giving us another venue to discuss Rift and Dimension related content.

Rift Dimension for collecting and posting all this valuable data. I consult your site all the time!

Rift Dream Dimensions for all the wonderful articles, videos and tutorials. I learned how to use toolbox through your site!

I'm sure there are many more amazing sites out there, but I feel these three are the Rift Dimension leaders in my book. At least those are the sites I frequent the most!

A huge thank you to the amazing Dimension community. Your feedback is greatly appreciated!

And last, but not least, a big thanks to all the Player Hosted Contest organizers!

Dimensions are a major part of this game for me and I'm really happy to have met so many amazing and creative people here! You all rock!

I have to agree with the OP and say a huge thanks to all the dimentoneers out there for the creativity they bring to the game

+ Reply to Thread