• 2 Post By Kiwi
  • 3 Post By Jaedor
  • 5 Post By Feendish
  • 3 Post By Caelthas
  • 1 Post By Zyonyx
  • 1 Post By Caelthas

Thread: The Hartsman is back!

Default The Hartsman is back!

Don't know if you've seen it yet but the news this morning is that Scott Hartsman has returned to Trion as CEO. http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cf.../392695/page/1

Doubt this will affect dimensions much but just posting here because it affects us all.
    Thorin's Halls, Lost Cavern, The Road Less Traveled, Hypnotique, Avalon, Hero's Quest: Belly of the Beast, Avatar v2.0, Promenade Penthouse, Hero's Quest: Sleeping Beauty, Quadradream, Everwinter, Karthan Paradise, Halls of Intoxication, Court of Shadows, Dreamscapes, Lost in Wonderland, Hero’s Quest: Hidden Canyon, Bywater, Sanguine Summer Greybriar Dimension Geek

Beware the Penguin...

Quote Originally Posted by Geopenguin View Post
    I'm pretty sure she posted this one separately, to specifically speculate how the news could affect dimensions or not...

Honestly, not sure how him being here or not could change our little niche of the game.

I'll just wildy imagine that he's gonna run around making them reduce prices for dimension items across the board, release all the sweet stuff they've been hoarding from us, and generally be at our disposal for when we need a dimensional critique. ;)
    Last edited by Maddori; 08-08-2013 at 07:43 AM.
    Lils@Greybriar

65 Rogue/Dimension Addict

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Quote Originally Posted by Maddori View Post
    I'll just wildy imagine that he's gonna run around making them reduce prices for dimension items across the board, release all the sweet stuff they've been hoarding from us, and generally be at our disposal for when we need a dimensional critique. ;)
    LOL I am happy for this news because it means if we add his drive back to content it is better quality, happier players which is great for all segments of this multi-dimensional game.

Agree, Kiwi. I actually posted it because some of us don't check the other forums very often so might miss this news.
    Thorin's Halls, Lost Cavern, The Road Less Traveled, Hypnotique, Avalon, Hero's Quest: Belly of the Beast, Avatar v2.0, Promenade Penthouse, Hero's Quest: Sleeping Beauty, Quadradream, Everwinter, Karthan Paradise, Halls of Intoxication, Court of Shadows, Dreamscapes, Lost in Wonderland, Hero’s Quest: Hidden Canyon, Bywater, Sanguine Summer Greybriar Dimension Geek

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

I'm pretty sure she posted this one separately, to specifically speculate how the news could affect dimensions or not...

Honestly, not sure how him being here or not could change our little niche of the game.

Gimme, gimme that sweet stuff! For cheap!
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

I'll just wildy imagine that he's gonna run around making them reduce prices for dimension items across the board
    If wishes could be made reality, then my current build wouldn't be my final build, and I might keep playing Rift. Here's hoping.

I think I'm liking this.

Quote Originally Posted by Caelthas View Post
    If wishes could be made reality, then my current build wouldn't be my final build, and I might keep playing Rift. Here's hoping.
    You can't leave now. I can finally get on Vent, lol! Although I haven't been on the game much recently. I've found blasting Klingons and Borg halfway across the galaxy to be... addicting.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyonyx View Post
    You can't leave now. I can finally get on Vent, lol! Although I haven't been on the game much recently. I've found blasting Klingons and Borg halfway across the galaxy to be... addicting.
    Luckily, Vent isn't proprietary to one game man, About to start my work week again (4 straight nights of graves... /flex). Will be off again next Mon-Wed. Holler if you're free and we can meet up for some booze and inappropriate comedy. Just keep your phaser in your pants there pal.

+ Reply to Thread