+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree6Likes
  • 5 Post By Treble
  • 1 Post By Maddori

Thread: Coming Soon....

Default Coming Soon....

The grand opening of Tractus Apparatus guild dimension on Faeblight!

Coming Soon....-2013-08-07_171427.jpg

After months of construction, we will host a reception to introduce the guild dimension, the heart and hub of our new player outreach program. Players discovering Rift can contact Tractus Apparatus to receive bags, level appropriate crafted items, and support for their calling. Of course, everyone is welcome to play, relax, and train at any time.

Shalistiri Mirage : The Light in the Dark : Camp Catari : Dwarven Ladies Club: RP - The Basilicini of Bahralt : Lycini Townhouse : Peter, Peter, Pumpkin Eater : The Paarrrrsing Deck : Fuji Dojo : Cherry Breeze Estate on Faeblight

Nice! I hope you have a great turn out. I'll bring an alt to support you if I'm available.
    Lils@Greybriar

65 Rogue/Dimension Addict

I'm trying to nail down the guild leader on a date and time. I need it open by the 12th though.

There's also this.....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Coming Soon....-2013-08-07_174401.jpg  

Shalistiri Mirage : The Light in the Dark : Camp Catari : Dwarven Ladies Club: RP - The Basilicini of Bahralt : Lycini Townhouse : Peter, Peter, Pumpkin Eater : The Paarrrrsing Deck : Fuji Dojo : Cherry Breeze Estate on Faeblight

Very awesome idea for a place.

+ Reply to Thread