+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By RoughRaptorsOld

Thread: So I lost all my +1s upon transferring...come help me out! ;-)

RIFT Guide Writer RoughRaptorsOld's Avatar

Default So I lost all my +1s upon transferring...come help me out! ;-)

Some of you may know my dimension, some may not. For those who do not I currently have the biggest slide to have ever been made within my dimension (Greybriar as of the recent transfer).

A video of the slide is here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MS1UP...WQvIG2RQ63xPgg

but I highly recommend you try it yourself (although it doesn't work 100% of the time, it's incredibly hard to fine-tune). It's something you don't want to miss.

Onto the second part of my dimension...back in DECEMBER...8 months ago I created a jumping puzzle, most likely the hardest one ever built. To my knowledge no one within my specified ruleset has beaten it, so here is a challenge for all of you who have not tried it and will try it and fail ;-). The prize is 1000 plat to the first person who completes it (no one has in 8 months). You cannot use memory capture, you cannot use point to point, you cannot "skip" large portions. You must either do it in my presence or record it for the prize.

Now, before you ask like everyone else does "HAVE YOU BEATEN IT?! IT'S PROBABLY NOT POSSIBLE". Yes, I have beaten it, it's possible. It is tuned at approximately maxed CQ power and maxed T2 PA run speed levels, so if you are below that the ending might give you some trouble, but if you are a couple of %s within that range, you should be fine. Just no run speed buffs or insoles, that's gonna screw you over. Regardless of your speed, you should probably be able to at bare minimum reach the gigantic rock formation, but past that you will run into some trouble if you are too far under. Speaking of the giant rock formation, maybe only 15-20 people have ever even gotten that far, and it's not even 1/5th of the way to the finish.

So yeah, come over to Greybriar and give me back all my precious lost +1s :-( and have fun, rage, and then ragequit! (It's appropriately named)
    Last edited by RoughRaptorsOld; 08-07-2013 at 06:18 AM.

It's an amazing slide - I'll jump onto my visitor toon every now and then and do it until I rage quit trying to get up at the beginning - its an amazing slide!
    The only way that someone from Cluster 2 is actually as bad as you all say is if they started playing this game in 2.3 (Free to Play launch).

Proud officer and Mage class lead of <Zombies>

Does that mean I can stalk you now since we are on the same cluster?

RIFT Guide Writer RoughRaptorsOld's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Axarion View Post
    Does that mean I can stalk you now since we are on the same cluster?
    Sure, you and the other bjillion stalkers I have ;-P

aww miss ya on shatterbone =| now I have to shard hop o.O
    Last edited by firebolts; 08-07-2013 at 10:15 AM.

RIFT Fan Site Operator DimensionDiva's Avatar

Is there a video of you beating your jump puzzle?

My wacky weird (and mostly old) dimensions are tagged (diva) on Wolfsbane, Zaviel,
    Brutwacht, and Gelidra. I love to visit dimensions, so please invite me to see yours!

roughraptors is a scrub in a scrub guild, go to midnight in kyoto instead,

Telaran

WOW that looks so fun, MUST TRY TODAY Lol! nice job and ohhhh my God the time to make that...you sir are my hero lol.

+ Reply to Thread