+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Axarion

Thread: Shaper themed Dimension?

Default Shaper themed Dimension?

Is there one? If not I'd really like one.

Maybe the Archive of Flesh as a Dimension? Without pedestals and stuff though so theres space ;)

RIFT Fan Site Operator

At level 25 (guild) there is Halls of Shaping (Hammerknell) and Golem Foundry.

Click for: Article on level 25 Guilds @RDD
    Click for: Level 25 Guild Halls of Shaping with Blood Storm Troopers @RiftScene

While on PTS in one of the new 20 man coming in 2.4 the other night I couldn't help looking at it as a Dimension or even Infernal Dawn where we zone in from and started thinking that we are going to see more content based Dimensions, just a hunch from months of observation and one I hope I'm right about cause more content based Dimensions, vendors with Dimension items from those specific zones using marks etc would be AMAZING.
    Last edited by Kiwi; 08-07-2013 at 09:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anahera View Post
    At level 25 (guild) there is Halls of Shaping (Hammerknell) and Golem Foundry.

Click for: Article on level 25 Guilds @RDD
    Click for: Level 25 Guild Halls of Shaping with Blood Storm Troopers @RiftScene

While on PTS in one of the new 20 man coming in 2.4 the other night I couldn't help looking at it as a Dimension or even Infernal Dawn where we zone in from and started thinking that we are going to see more content based Dimensions, just a hunch from months of observation and one I hope I'm right about cause more content based Dimensions, vendors with Dimension items from those specific zones using marks etc would be AMAZING.

The Halls of Shaping aren't really Shaper themed though as you said yourself. No bones there :/ Theres so many themed items for them just no dimension.

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Im pointing out actual content based dimensions which is essentially what you asked pointing out Archives of Flesh and as usual I just wonder how to answer based on what we have, boring I know.
    Last edited by Kiwi; 08-07-2013 at 12:51 PM.

Many folks seem to like Necropolis as a favored place for bone themes since it's a graveyard.
    Thorin's Halls, Lost Cavern, The Road Less Traveled, Hypnotique, Avalon, Hero's Quest: Belly of the Beast, Avatar v2.0, Promenade Penthouse, Hero's Quest: Sleeping Beauty, Quadradream, Everwinter, Karthan Paradise, Halls of Intoxication, Court of Shadows, Dreamscapes, Lost in Wonderland, Hero’s Quest: Hidden Canyon, Bywater, Sanguine Summer Greybriar Dimension Geek

+ Reply to Thread