+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By Torn Apart
  • 1 Post By benthalo

Thread: Millionaire Manor (IP RP) Temporarily open

Default Millionaire Manor (IP RP) Temporarily open

Name: Millionaire Manor (IP RP)

Temporarily open while under construction! Investors have asked that we push the release date, so we have delivered!!! Mind the scaffolding and please watch your step! We are not liable for any injuries in construction zones!

Feel free to leave critique on the zones layout, building outline, or even the horticulture!

The name is subject to change in the future when the decoration in the main house is nearing completion!

Quote Originally Posted by Torn Apart View Post
    Name: Millionaire Manor (IP RP)

Temporarily open while under construction! Investors have asked that we push the release date, so we have delivered!!! Mind the scaffolding and please watch your step! We are not liable for any injuries in construction zones!

Feel free to leave critique on the zones layout, building outline, or even the horticulture!

The name is subject to change in the future when the decoration in the main house is nearing completion!
    Oh forgot to add, I am on Faeblight.

Very nice to have met you last night. Your coming along splendidly on your build. Thank you for teaching me a few things about dimension invites with groups and checking out my dimensions. I had fun showing you around.
    http://forums.riftgame.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=90809&dateline=137690  0590

+ Reply to Thread