+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree12Likes
  • 3 Post By Torn Apart
  • 3 Post By Kitasia
  • 2 Post By Feendish
  • 3 Post By Jaedor
  • 1 Post By Torn Apart

Thread: Need Dimension Help - Millionaire Manor (IP RP)

Default Need Dimension Help - Millionaire Manor (IP RP)

My Dimension Name: Millionaire Manor (IP RP)

What I need help with currently is finding a bridge that proves elegant and subtle. I am not fishing for likes on my Dim, but please visit it so you can get a feel for where the bridge will be going from land to the entryway. However not discouraging people from liking my Dim either, it is fairly barren as I am currently laying the float containers that are keeping the house afloat. Nearly ready to start decor though! Just stuck on this blasted bridge!!!

I am on Faeblight shard, not sure if that info is needed or not.

Nice house so far wish I could help I'm bad with architecture . However I do suggest google elegant bridges image that is what I do to get ideas on what may look nice, and think of what items may be used to get the look you want.

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Torn Apart View Post
    My Dimension Name: Millionaire Manor (IP RP)

What I need help with currently is finding a bridge that proves elegant and subtle. I am not fishing for likes on my Dim, but please visit it so you can get a feel for where the bridge will be going from land to the entryway. However not discouraging people from liking my Dim either, it is fairly barren as I am currently laying the float containers that are keeping the house afloat. Nearly ready to start decor though! Just stuck on this blasted bridge!!!

I am on Faeblight shard, not sure if that info is needed or not.
    There are a couple of options. My favorite is always the necropolis arch. You can blow it up to max size, then push it down so that it just arches over the water, and that might be what you're looking for, with the least amount of pieces used. If you go that route, you may want to add some kind of porch for your entry, or leave part of your existing path on the water. The other option is to make a plank bridge, but those get expensive in item count pretty quickly.

Hope that helps.
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

There's also the Gloamwood Bridge (I think that's what it's called), a mossy stone option. Or the Silverwood Log Bridge, a lighter, thinner option. Both scale very well.
    Thorin's Halls, Lost Cavern, The Road Less Traveled, Hypnotique, Avalon, Hero's Quest: Belly of the Beast, Avatar v2.0, Promenade Penthouse, Hero's Quest: Sleeping Beauty, Quadradream, Everwinter, Karthan Paradise, Halls of Intoxication, Court of Shadows, Dreamscapes, Lost in Wonderland, Hero’s Quest: Hidden Canyon, Bywater, Sanguine Summer Greybriar Dimension Geek

Is anyone online now that can come with me to a Dim? I am trying to find out what material this dock is made out of.

My in game username is Grouper

Take a screenshot and post it here. I'm at work, so won't be able to come with you.

I got some help thank you though! It was Pirate Staircases.

+ Reply to Thread