• 2 Post By Agrona77
  • 2 Post By Kiwi
  • 2 Post By DimensionDiva
  • 1 Post By avina
  • 1 Post By benthalo
  • 1 Post By ejraptor

Thread: Isles of Tranquility - Wolfsbane

Default Isles of Tranquility - Wolfsbane

Hi everyone, since coming back to Rift, I've spent a lot of time checking out the many amazing dimensions on several different shards. There are some really creative people out there! After visiting a couple dozen or so, I felt my own creativity tugging at me and decided to give this dimension thing a try. My first dim is called "Isles of Tranquility" in Dormant Core. I'm about 90% finished with it. There's a couple unfinished rooms, but most of it is about done. Enjoy!
    Isles of Tranquility - Wolfsbane-2013-08-05_234305.jpg Back of house

Isles of Tranquility - Wolfsbane-2013-08-05_234215.jpg Upper porch looking into lodge room

Isles of Tranquility - Wolfsbane-2013-08-05_234710.jpg Pool room

Isles of Tranquility - Wolfsbane-2013-08-05_235837.jpg Kitchen

Isles of Tranquility - Wolfsbane-2013-08-05_235903.jpg Front

Ohh beautiful

Love the pool room
    60 Defiant Rogue - Faeblight

Default A few more pics

Thanks for the responses. Here's a few more shots of the house...by the way, does anyone know why sometimes the ceiling will have a green tint to it and other times not? Stop on by and say hello, I'm new at this so any feedback is definitely welcome.
    Isles of Tranquility - Wolfsbane-2013-08-06_065230.jpg Theater room (almost done)
    Isles of Tranquility - Wolfsbane-2013-08-06_065157.jpg Downstairs bar, game table and social room
    Isles of Tranquility - Wolfsbane-2013-08-06_064846.jpg Lodge room
    Isles of Tranquility - Wolfsbane-2013-08-06_065139.jpg Social room
    Last edited by ejraptor; 08-06-2013 at 03:19 AM.

Nice looking place, I'll make sure to stop by. Love the front porch - don't see many of those.
    Thorin's Halls, Lost Cavern, The Road Less Traveled, Hypnotique, Avalon, Hero's Quest: Belly of the Beast, Avatar v2.0, Promenade Penthouse, Hero's Quest: Sleeping Beauty, Quadradream, Everwinter, Karthan Paradise, Halls of Intoxication, Court of Shadows, Dreamscapes, Lost in Wonderland, Hero’s Quest: Hidden Canyon, Bywater, Sanguine Summer Greybriar Dimension Geek

Looks amazing! Love the style and colors. That red chair and stool is great. Will definitely swing by for a better look.
    Lils@Greybriar

65 Rogue/Dimension Addict

Wow, looks amazing! Can't wait to visit!

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Very realistic I love the flag! Well Done

Thanks for the kind words...I recognize some of you by the dims I've visited, so it's nice to get feedback from the best out there. I'll be checking out some of your work as well...happy building!

RIFT Fan Site Operator DimensionDiva's Avatar

Fantastic! Great job. I must have that red chair and ottoman ... I need 4 sets in bright teal, please!

My wacky weird (and mostly old) dimensions are tagged (diva) on Wolfsbane, Zaviel,
    Brutwacht, and Gelidra. I love to visit dimensions, so please invite me to see yours!

Love this dimension! We see many amazing and fantastical dimensions, but, the ones that really capture my attention are the ones I'd like to be in. There is a very real feeling to this place. Who wouldn't love hanging out at that bar! The living spaces are homey and have so much detail. Can only imagine what you would/could do if you had a higher item limit.

Great job, thanks so much for creating this dimension. Highly recommend that people check this one out in person. When you arrive, make sure to run forward and go up the ramp on the left, and keep going up, when you turn the last corner, you will be astounded.

Very creative work. I like how comfortable if feels. I would live here.
    http://forums.riftgame.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=90809&dateline=137690  0590

Thank you so much, it means a lot to hear the nice things you all have to say about my first dim. I wanted to create something that bridges realism and Rift fantasy. I wanted to build a house that I'd love to live in. It's nice to see that many of you would like to live here too. Now if Trion allowed us to rent out dimension houses...

Love it! It reminds me of a house I had picked out when hubby was on the short list to get a job in another town.

As to the ceiling, it's the ambient light in the dim. Each one is slightly differently tinted at different times of day or night and the limestone really picks it up.

Shalistiri Mirage : The Light in the Dark : Camp Catari : Dwarven Ladies Club: RP - The Basilicini of Bahralt : Lycini Townhouse : Peter, Peter, Pumpkin Eater : The Paarrrrsing Deck : Fuji Dojo : Cherry Breeze Estate on Faeblight

+ Reply to Thread