+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5Likes
  • 5 Post By DimensionDiva

Thread: Old Dimension Revamped: Introducing Moonshade Past & Present

RIFT Fan Site Operator DimensionDiva's Avatar

Default Old Dimension Revamped: Introducing Moonshade Past & Present

Visit Moonshade Past and Present. Explore the modern manor house with its current-day amenities and giant outdoor chessboard or descend crumbling stone stairs to the ancient temple honoring the long-dead Mermaid Warrior who protected the shores of Moonshade in centuries past.

Let me be honest. I built Moonshade Estate before Rift went Free-to-Play. Since the F2P release, I wanted to expand this dimension to take advantage of the new item count upgrade but I had no concrete idea about a theme. My dimensions usually have very definite themes but I had a bad case of Dimensionerds Block on this one so, I pulled the past/present theme out of my ... hat. Et voila, Moonshade Past & Present!

The Present:
    Manor House -
    Chessboard -
    Living Area -
    Modern Art -
    Kitchen -

The Past:
    The Temple -
    Another View -
    Tomb -
    The Mermaid Warrior -

Of course, there are many other areas to explore. If you visit, I sincerely hope you will enjoy it. As always, Happy Dimensioning!
    Last edited by DimensionDiva; 08-05-2013 at 12:48 PM.

My wacky weird (and mostly old) dimensions are tagged (diva) on Wolfsbane, Zaviel,
    Brutwacht, and Gelidra. I love to visit dimensions, so please invite me to see yours!

Wow love the temple.

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Your pictures looks amazing, as always. Seems like I've been spending a lot of time on Shatterbone lately, lol.
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Quote Originally Posted by Feendish View Post
    Your pictures looks amazing, as always. Seems like I've been spending a lot of time on Shatterbone lately, lol.
    Yay Shatterbone!

I will check out your temple addition soon Spud, I promise! Sorry I haven't been on, I'm on a Terraria kick at the moment so I've barely kept up with my Rift chores (workorders). Love the updated chess board btw, and I still wanna play chess on it!

+ Reply to Thread