• 5 Post By Oddr
  • 4 Post By Oddr
  • 1 Post By Oddr
  • 2 Post By Zyonyx
  • 1 Post By Oddr

Thread: Glade of The Falls (RP) - Faeblight

Prophet of Telara

Default Glade of The Falls (RP) - Faeblight

Situated in the gorgeous Moonshade Highlands, Glade of The Falls (RP) was designed to relax the weary traveler and warrior. A place where folks can relax and recharge. A place where roleplay can go on for hours without a single thought to time. Glade of The Falls was built using the idea that in order to create the finest destination, the land itself should be and must be the centerpiece. As such, everything that has been built in the Glade has been done with the landscape in mind. The result is an immersion so rich it will feel as though everything had been planned since the beginning. A simple stroll across the landscape will ease the mind, while use of the many amenities that we have to offer will entice the traveler to stay and later return.

Our amenities include:

A guest cabin with a porch swing, access to the freshest drinking water, its own grape arbor, and many stocked fruits ready to be enjoyed.

Inside the cabin you will find a fully stocked pantry and kitchen, a loft bedroom, and a custom built fireplace.

A boat house to dock or launch from to float in luxury.

A beautiful path up with waterfall that will enrapture the mind and the spirit.

A tavern complete with two bartenders, and several comfortable rooms (under construction). It has been known to happen that a bard will sing in the tavern on occasion, as well as a good amount of roleplay can and has occurred there.

And then there is the main allure of the Glade. A gorgeous path that leads to our renowned sauna. A place of relaxation like no other.

And yet, with all of this, it is only the start. There is still much to be constructed and added for future comfort. However, the Glade is still quite possibly the most beautiful and intimate setting a traveler might find in Telara. I am certain that you will enjoy the amenities of Glade of The Falls as much as Istar and I have had building it. Please feel free to reply, +1 if you enjoyed your stay, or whisper me at any time.

Thank you
    Last edited by Oddr; 08-05-2013 at 06:38 AM.

Prophet of Telara

The forum is not seeming to like pictures so, due to the 5 minute edit time limit, here are links to the pictures mentioned in the previous post.

Guest cabin:

Guest cabin interior:

Boat house:

Waterfall path:

Tavern:

Path to sauna:

Sauna:

Plane Touched

Nice, will have to come by and check this out, good job!
    "What is the difference between a "great man" and a "hero"?
    A great man fights until he falls
    A hero gets back up"

Prophet of Telara

Thank you very kindly

Very nice stopping by .

Prophet of Telara

Glade of the Falls has just broken top 5 for the week. Thank you to those of you that had a look and enjoyed it enough to +1. I have many exciting plans coming up for the additional space!

RIFT Fan Site Operator DimensionDiva's Avatar

Lovely! Very nice work.

My wacky weird (and mostly old) dimensions are tagged (diva) on Wolfsbane, Zaviel,
    Brutwacht, and Gelidra. I love to visit dimensions, so please invite me to see yours!

Looks great! One issue, though... your bartenders have apparently been drinking away their profits, and are now under the bar.

Prophet of Telara

They seem to have that issue frequently. They are about to be fired and two new bartenders hired haha. I am trying to figure out what is causing that issue so I can fix it

Prophet of Telara

An update:

The indoor park has been completed inside the tavern. Here are a couple screenshots.

Telaran

Very Nice. Loving the indoor park.

Great job. The indoor park is gorgeous.
    Lils@Greybriar

65 Rogue/Dimension Addict

Lils, you never cease to amaze. You are a true artist. Thank you for your continued inspiration. Can't wait to see more!

+ Reply to Thread